Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 107 of 723 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yeah, yeah, and if you saw a brain cell, you realize what you don't have.
    a lack of understanding is what I don't have. thanks.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Life began at conception or thereabout, that is a religious belief I share, but the majority of Americans don't. Your blindspot is that this isn't about the welfare of a child in the womb with you and the republicans, but your ideology. You and the republicans can give to craps about the welfare of children and it has shown in repeated cuts to the education or programs directed at them and their families over the decades and now the human infrastructure you call the $3.5 trillion progressive bill.

Yes it is, but it's more.

The rest is you spinning a tale, nothing more.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I know a great many things.
    Make believe stuff that only exists in your head doesn't really count though.

Yes it is, but it's more.

The rest is you spinning a tale, nothing more.
    Well back to a tale you can spin on, majority rule on the abortion issues.

BTW, what tale, the human infrastructure bill? Do you even know what is in that bill? No, you don't, because it's just lefty handbook stuff.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

I dare any republican posters here to list what is in the "Human" infrastructure bill and point out line by line what they don't like about it. At the end of your rant against it, please tell us how you care for children outside the womb or elderly care, again.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

But if you whether focus on Spiff's belly button lint or his demeanor or ask for measurement or voice chat, I will understand.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

Well back to a tale you can spin on, majority rule on the abortion issues.

BTW, what tale, the human infrastructure bill? Do you even know what is in that bill? No, you don't, because it's just lefty handbook stuff.
    I get it, you need a hobby. Congrats on your fiction stage of your life.

I dare any republican posters here to list what is in the "Human" infrastructure bill and point out line by line what they don't like about it. At the end of your rant against it, please tell us how you care for children outside the womb or elderly care, again.
    the bill that isn't completed yet? The bill that most likely one has to vote for it to know what is in it type of bill?

a lack of understanding is what I don't have. thanks.
    Silly fool, who cares what you think you have. We just read your post every day for laughs. Peanuts, Hogar the Horrible, next Brett the Court Jester.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

the bill that isn't completed yet? The bill that most likely one has to vote for it to know what is in it type of bill?
    Name what is being debated about in the bill. "Air Traffic control, come in. Brett is stalling again. Ain't getting answer again just more stalling."

And he is down.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

I know a great many things.
    I donít dispute that but your knowledge is a bit lacking in PolySci and biology.

I get it, you need a hobby. Congrats on your fiction stage of your life.
    crappy insults aren't answering the question, Mister Brett. I am sure you heard that a lot back in school from the teachers or even now with personal caregivers.

Where did this habit of not answering questions come from? A dog attack during a math test?

Oh, lets not forget the original question. What is in the human infrastructure bill, present or past, that you obective to?

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

Silly fool, who cares what you think you have. We just read your post every day for laughs. Peanuts, Hogar the Horrible, next Brett the Court Jester.
    Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I donít dispute that but your knowledge is a bit lacking in PolySci and biology.
    believe what you need to

crappy insults aren't answering the question, Mister Brett. I am sure you heard that a lot back in school from the teachers or even now with personal caregivers.

Where did this habit of not answering questions come from? A dog attack during a math test?

Oh, lets not forget the original question. What is in the human infrastructure bill, present or past, that you obective to?
    Sorry that you were offended at the factual things of your life. My bad. But no insult was offered.