Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 694 of 723 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694695696704 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Heís got a point. You donít seem to have denounced Walker getting an abortion. On the whole, you seem pretty indifferent about it if not outright defensive of Walker.
    Shocking that the lefties on here struggle to support a righty.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Organized religion is control of a population. There is nothing else to understand.
    believe what you need to. It's your right.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

sure it does, in fact murder is sometimes celebrated (war for example). But it's also a word with a clear understanding when someone is talking about abortion. You equate it to murdering an actual human in cold blood. You have stated this countless times.
    I have described accurately that the ending of innocent life is murder. It's not a situation where one lives or the other. I am speaking solely of the 95-99+% of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    believe what you need to. It's your right.
    Of course it is. I think the negatives of religion absolutely outweigh the positives. Now, if those who believed in whatever religion it is they believe in, would take a step back when the leaders of a religion start pushing the whole, "our way is the only way" b.s., perhaps I would change my tune. Alas, we have thousands of years of history to show us that religion at a macro level does nothing but cause devastation, wars, death, and suffering.

Organized religion is a way to control a mass of people with scare tactics, and brainwashing. Always been that way, and likely always will be. Now, religion (or spirituality) at an individual level, is harmless, and can be very comforting for some. But it's hot garbage at a large level.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Have you stopped hitting your mother?
    The fact your head immediately goes to domestic violence makes me very sorry for your children.
    Last edited by valade16; 10-05-2022 at 02:37 PM.

Shocking that the lefties on here struggle to support a righty.
    Yet you have no trouble supporting him despite what heís doneÖ

I have described accurately that the ending of innocent life is murder. It's not a situation where one lives or the other. I am speaking solely of the 95-99+% of cases.
    Fair enough. So by that measure, Walker is an accessory to murder. But since he has had a change of opinion, all is good.

Of course, I have no idea if you agree with some of our state senators that abortion should be prosecuted as murder, but you have kept calling it murder throughout this thread.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

It's nuts to me how anyone can value religion on anything but a personal, individual level. Why? Because we know it has started most the wars in the history of this planet.

Organized religion equals control of a population, willingly or by force.
    https://medium.com/metaphor-hacker/g...t-a3002aee387f

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So is abortion not murder now? Are you changing your viewpoint?
    my view has not changed

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is the video of how Brett sounds defending and supporting Herschel Walker:
    the left has to left (aka make stuff up)

the left has to left (aka make stuff up)
    To be clear: you donít support Herschel Walker?

To be clear: you donít support Herschel Walker?
    I do not support any candidate in that race. I have done no research at all on it. Throwing support behind any candidate would be blind.

I do not support any candidate in that race. I have done no research at all on it. Throwing support behind any candidate would be blind.
    Then why did you rush to his defense?

In modern conflicts, money, power, and resources are taking the lead, but over time, not the case. Sorry. Was religion the mask of a conflict where power was the main goal? Perhaps. But a strict belief system, and "our way is better" mentality caused this planets wars forever. Ie, religion. Whether that is a belief in god, satan, or perceived race supremacy. It's all the same, brainwashing the masses with indoctrination of belief.

I have routinely stated over time a specific music band is my religion, and I mean it. And that is because I use their music and lyrics as a way to reflect on my life. But if I were to push it onto others, and wipe out those who opposed, we are now talking organized religion.

Then why did you rush to his defense?
    I'm sorry, where did I defend him?