Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 693 of 723 FirstFirst ... 193593643683691692693694695703 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you call abortion murder.
    you do know murder exists outside of the law, yes? We have several here that don't know that. What camp are you in?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I understand it perfectly. As with most religions, it's simply about controlling a population. At an individual level, if someone needs religion to lead a positive life, go for it. From a macro level, religion should not have influence at all, as it has proven for centuries it has no boundaries as it pertains to its intolerance of non-believers.
    Based on your post you clearly don't.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Many, many, many times he's called it murder. But now that a candidate he supports was involved in one suddenly it seems that abortion (read from Brett's definition: murder) isn't such a big deal. It's absolutely ****ing wild how that happens. A crime that carries one of the strongest punishments in societies around the globe is a big old MEH from Brett now.
    make up all the stories you wish

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You inferred what was not there.

As was stated, you have to ask for forgiveness. He's not admitted anything. Since his actions do not directly affect me (pretty sure that is the only exception) I can't offer forgiveness.
    So your entire diatribe about forgiveness was irrelevant because you canít forgive him regardless? Gotcha

Do you still support Walker in light of his abortion and lack of forgiveness? Do you think people should still vote for him?

Heís got a point. You donít seem to have denounced Walker getting an abortion. On the whole, you seem pretty indifferent about it if not outright defensive of Walker.
    Last edited by valade16; 10-05-2022 at 12:12 PM.

Based on your post you clearly don't.
    Organized religion is control of a population. There is nothing else to understand.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

you do know murder exists outside of the law, yes? We have several here that don't know that. What camp are you in?
    sure it does, in fact murder is sometimes celebrated (war for example). But it's also a word with a clear understanding when someone is talking about abortion. You equate it to murdering an actual human in cold blood. You have stated this countless times.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Organized religion is control of a population. There is nothing else to understand.
    He doesn't like to talk about the history of something he has no clear understanding of. He's still dying on a hill that Christianity always existed so I don't expect him to get how religion was used for millennia to manipulate the masses. It still is.

People are just getting smarter to it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-05-2022 at 01:00 PM.

It's wild the way brett and other GQP sheep flip flop and try to do mental gymnastics with only two brain cells to rub together when one of their own is shown to be a massive hypocrite.

We really need these people to find an island and take their sisters/wives out there to live happily, and ignorantly, ever after.

All republicans are inflicted with bi-polar disorder.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

This is stockholm syndrome. They were captured by the GQP a long time ago and have now grown to support them blindly

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He doesn't like to talk about the history of something he has no clear understanding of. He's still dying on a hill that Christianity always existed so I don't expect him to get how religion was used for millennia to manipulate the masses. It still is.

People are just getting smarter to it.
    It's nuts to me how anyone can value religion on anything but a personal, individual level. Why? Because we know it has started most the wars in the history of this planet.

Organized religion equals control of a population, willingly or by force.

So is abortion not murder now? Are you changing your viewpoint?

This is the video of how Brett sounds defending and supporting Herschel Walker:

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So your entire diatribe about forgiveness was irrelevant because you canít forgive him regardless? Gotcha

Do you still support Walker in light of his abortion and lack of forgiveness? Do you think people should still vote for him?
    Have you stopped hitting your mother?