Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 692 of 723 FirstFirst ... 192592642682690691692693694702 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 10836
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Walker is not on the left. Heís on the right, and heís the one doing this.

You said you have forgiven him. He is unrepentant and has not admitted nor asked forgiveness for his behavior. Do you still forgive him?
    Yes, I know Walker is running as a Conservative.

I did not say that I forgave him. Please post that or retract immediately. Thanks.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I changed no tune. Additional words you are clueless on apparently.
    You immediately jumped to defend walker and talk about how people can change. After calling it murder repeatedly and being for the death penalty.

Go figure your tune immediately changes when it isnít a woman being discussed. Itís because the obvious goal for you has always been controlling women in this discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to read it again.
    no, I don't. You are the first person to tell people it's murder to have an abortion. Walker funded one, and by your definition, that is an accessory to murder. Yet your response is, "someone can change their view".

Can't have it both ways. If abortion is a criminal act to you, there is no forgiveness period in this world in court, we all know that. Unless you are uber religious, in which case you can be forgiven for anything, which is ultimate bull ****.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 10-05-2022 at 09:28 AM.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

A code you can only dream to live up to.

Take it to the right forum, the last word is all yours here.
    I was raised catholic, and couldn't wait to be done with it. Meandering through life judging everyone, and doing what we want knowing we can wash away our sins with the stroke of a hand, all while pretending everything we have is because of the Lord, is all for the birds.

Religion is brainwashing and controlling a population. Nothing more.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You immediately jumped to defend walker and talk about how people can change. After calling it murder repeatedly and being for the death penalty.

Go figure your tune immediately changes when it isnít a woman being discussed. Itís because the obvious goal for you has always been controlling women in this discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You obviously have women issues and keep posting to get me to join you. Sorry, it's an island I choose not to visit.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no, I don't. You are the first person to tell people it's murder to have an abortion. Walker funded one, and by your definition, that is an accessory to murder. Yet your response is, "someone can change their view".

Can't have it both ways. If abortion is a criminal act to you, there is no forgiveness period in this world in court, we all know that. Unless you are uber religious, in which case you can be forgiven for anything, which is ultimate bull ****.
    Yes you do.
    I never said it was a criminal act.

I was raised catholic, and couldn't wait to be done with it. Meandering through life judging everyone, and doing what we want knowing we can wash away our sins with the stroke of a hand, all while pretending everything we have is because of the Lord, is all for the birds.

Religion is brainwashing and controlling a population. Nothing more.
    Congrats on not understanding the religion you were raised in.

Again, this thread should be closed. The Texas case is done with.

Again, this thread should be closed. The Texas case is done with.
    Classic Brett.

Run away with your tail between your legs when the going gets even remotely tough.

Yes you do.
    I never said it was a criminal act.
    you call abortion murder.

Congrats on not understanding the religion you were raised in.
    I understand it perfectly. As with most religions, it's simply about controlling a population. At an individual level, if someone needs religion to lead a positive life, go for it. From a macro level, religion should not have influence at all, as it has proven for centuries it has no boundaries as it pertains to its intolerance of non-believers.

you call abortion murder.
    Many, many, many times he's called it murder. But now that a candidate he supports was involved in one suddenly it seems that abortion (read from Brett's definition: murder) isn't such a big deal. It's absolutely ****ing wild how that happens. A crime that carries one of the strongest punishments in societies around the globe is a big old MEH from Brett now.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Yes, I know Walker is running as a Conservative.

I did not say that I forgave him. Please post that or retract immediately. Thanks.
    You said ďI am in favor of forgivenessĒ, which is a weird thing to say when were discussing whether to forgive Walker for his actions if you donít forgive him.

Regardless, Iíll retract. You didnít State you forgive him, you just heavily implied it.

But to be clear: you donít forgive him?
    Last edited by valade16; 10-05-2022 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You said ďI am in favor of forgivenessĒ, which is a weird thing to say when were discussing whether to forgive Walker for his actions if you donít forgive him.

Regardless, Iíll retract. You didnít State you forgive him, you just heavily implied it.

But to be clear: you donít forgive him?
    You inferred what was not there.

As was stated, you have to ask for forgiveness. He's not admitted anything. Since his actions do not directly affect me (pretty sure that is the only exception) I can't offer forgiveness.