Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 692 of 723 FirstFirst ... 192592642682690691692693694702 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 10836
  1. #10366
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Walker is not on the left. Heís on the right, and heís the one doing this.

    You said you have forgiven him. He is unrepentant and has not admitted nor asked forgiveness for his behavior. Do you still forgive him?
    Yes, I know Walker is running as a Conservative.

    I did not say that I forgave him. Please post that or retract immediately. Thanks.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #10367
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,765
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I changed no tune. Additional words you are clueless on apparently.
    You immediately jumped to defend walker and talk about how people can change. After calling it murder repeatedly and being for the death penalty.

    Go figure your tune immediately changes when it isnít a woman being discussed. Itís because the obvious goal for you has always been controlling women in this discussion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #10368
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    82,007
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    you need to read it again.
    no, I don't. You are the first person to tell people it's murder to have an abortion. Walker funded one, and by your definition, that is an accessory to murder. Yet your response is, "someone can change their view".

    Can't have it both ways. If abortion is a criminal act to you, there is no forgiveness period in this world in court, we all know that. Unless you are uber religious, in which case you can be forgiven for anything, which is ultimate bull ****.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 10-05-2022 at 09:28 AM.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #10369
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    82,007
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    A code you can only dream to live up to.

    Take it to the right forum, the last word is all yours here.
    I was raised catholic, and couldn't wait to be done with it. Meandering through life judging everyone, and doing what we want knowing we can wash away our sins with the stroke of a hand, all while pretending everything we have is because of the Lord, is all for the birds.

    Religion is brainwashing and controlling a population. Nothing more.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #10370
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You immediately jumped to defend walker and talk about how people can change. After calling it murder repeatedly and being for the death penalty.

    Go figure your tune immediately changes when it isnít a woman being discussed. Itís because the obvious goal for you has always been controlling women in this discussion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You obviously have women issues and keep posting to get me to join you. Sorry, it's an island I choose not to visit.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #10371
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no, I don't. You are the first person to tell people it's murder to have an abortion. Walker funded one, and by your definition, that is an accessory to murder. Yet your response is, "someone can change their view".

    Can't have it both ways. If abortion is a criminal act to you, there is no forgiveness period in this world in court, we all know that. Unless you are uber religious, in which case you can be forgiven for anything, which is ultimate bull ****.
    Yes you do.
    I never said it was a criminal act.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #10372
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I was raised catholic, and couldn't wait to be done with it. Meandering through life judging everyone, and doing what we want knowing we can wash away our sins with the stroke of a hand, all while pretending everything we have is because of the Lord, is all for the birds.

    Religion is brainwashing and controlling a population. Nothing more.
    Congrats on not understanding the religion you were raised in.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #10373
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Again, this thread should be closed. The Texas case is done with.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #10374
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,124
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again, this thread should be closed. The Texas case is done with.
    Classic Brett.

    Run away with your tail between your legs when the going gets even remotely tough.

  10. #10375
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    82,007
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yes you do.
    I never said it was a criminal act.
    you call abortion murder.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  11. #10376
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    82,007
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Congrats on not understanding the religion you were raised in.
    I understand it perfectly. As with most religions, it's simply about controlling a population. At an individual level, if someone needs religion to lead a positive life, go for it. From a macro level, religion should not have influence at all, as it has proven for centuries it has no boundaries as it pertains to its intolerance of non-believers.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  12. #10377
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you call abortion murder.
    Many, many, many times he's called it murder. But now that a candidate he supports was involved in one suddenly it seems that abortion (read from Brett's definition: murder) isn't such a big deal. It's absolutely ****ing wild how that happens. A crime that carries one of the strongest punishments in societies around the globe is a big old MEH from Brett now.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  13. #10378
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,724
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yes, I know Walker is running as a Conservative.

    I did not say that I forgave him. Please post that or retract immediately. Thanks.
    You said ďI am in favor of forgivenessĒ, which is a weird thing to say when were discussing whether to forgive Walker for his actions if you donít forgive him.

    Regardless, Iíll retract. You didnít State you forgive him, you just heavily implied it.

    But to be clear: you donít forgive him?
    Last edited by valade16; 10-05-2022 at 11:30 AM.

  14. #10379
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,335

  15. #10380
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You said ďI am in favor of forgivenessĒ, which is a weird thing to say when were discussing whether to forgive Walker for his actions if you donít forgive him.

    Regardless, Iíll retract. You didnít State you forgive him, you just heavily implied it.

    But to be clear: you donít forgive him?
    You inferred what was not there.

    As was stated, you have to ask for forgiveness. He's not admitted anything. Since his actions do not directly affect me (pretty sure that is the only exception) I can't offer forgiveness.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •