Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 691 of 723 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 10836
    Is there a timeline on this forgiveness? Can someone get an abortion before lunch and be forgiven after dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Is there a timeline on this forgiveness? Can someone get an abortion before lunch and be forgiven after dinner?
    I think it sort of works how declassifying documents did under Trump. He just says it and it is so.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So he is a murderer but now realizes itís wrong to murder? So youíre OK with electing a murderer because he apologized for it?
    It depends. Is he a Republican or a Democrat?

What is the meaning of Lie? Mayim.
    "Correct" - Mayim.
    Lol did you think this was clever or something?

Also of course you all of a sudden change your tune with walker. Itís always been about controlling women for you. So obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saying the quiet part out loud.

^^^Got to love the dumb ***** saying that its a whole bunch of skanks who get abortions. Not that you can expect much from an idiot who used to be the spokesperson for the NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except he hasnít repented or asked forgiveness. Heís actively still lying about it:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/herschel-...125402826.html
    That's a problem. Often, mostly the left, offer forgiveness for things he/she has no right to do. Hershel, assuming all is legit, will have to answer some day.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    by that thought process, if someone murders an actual person, and feels it wasn't murder, good to go, right?
    you need to read it again.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

yet so fast to throw the book at a woman making a choice with her body..
    you're lost. it's ok

welcome to religion my friend. The biggest load of **** in our history. Do as you want, as long as every Sunday you are sorry, and forgiven. Be a serial killer, and if you are sorry for your sins you get into heaven.

Yep, the moral code of religion. Amazing.
    A code you can only dream to live up to.

Take it to the right forum, the last word is all yours here.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol did you think this was clever or something?

Also of course you all of a sudden change your tune with walker. Itís always been about controlling women for you. So obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I changed no tune. Additional words you are clueless on apparently.

That's a problem. Often, mostly the left, offer forgiveness for things he/she has no right to do. Hershel, assuming all is legit, will have to answer some day.
    Walker is not on the left. Heís on the right, and heís the one doing this.

You said you have forgiven him. He is unrepentant and has not admitted nor asked forgiveness for his behavior. Do you still forgive him?

Yea the beauty of the view of this from the left is that hypocrisy is impossible unless they allege to support abortion rights and then actively stop someone from getting an abortion. Being pro-choice and letting each individual make the choice makes it awful hard to be hypocritical.

mOsTlY tHe LeFt

What an absolute clown.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."