Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1797
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    More nonsense from you. Btw, the irony in you talking about people not admitting they are wrong when you've used multiple words in this thread in an absolute manner that you have no idea what they mean.
    Keep telling yourself that. Justify, justify, justify when all you are doing is deny, deny, deny.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    There's just mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Not only does being denied a wanted abortion result in poor maternal bonding with the mother and resulting child, they're also more likely to live below the poverty level, and any children they already had also show worse child development as well.

They're also more likely to remain in contact with a violent partner, and to raise the resulting child alone.

It's a sea of negative consequences.
    Not as negative as death...smh

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. Justify, justify, justify when all you are doing is deny, deny, deny.
    Nothing I'm telling myself. You don't know what the words mean. That's clearly evident in this thread.

Nothing I'm telling myself. You don't know what the words mean. That's clearly evident in this thread.
    deny, deny, deny

deny, deny, deny
    You sure you know what that word means?

You sure you know what that word means?
    deny, deny, deny

and in

distract for good measure and deflect as well. Keep going. You are really good at this.

You made some ludicrous claim about "autonomy for all" which clearly means you don't know what autonomy means. While we're at it, you don't know what the word "fact" means either.

Keep telling yourself "abortion is murder" is some kind of fact when its definitely not. Just something you believe to be one. Goes in the "brett believes" pile.
    Autonomy for men. Not for women. It's all equal once you realize that men are superior to women in some people's view. Sometimes they can't state the underlying assumptions because they realize how bad it will make them and their point look.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

deny, deny, deny

and in

distract for good measure and deflect as well. Keep going. You are really good at this.
    I know you are but what am I. Have anything left in the Brett playbook that hasn't been used yet btw? You don't know what the words "autonomy" and "facts" mean. And abortion being murder is your opinion. Not factual.

Abortion is a danger to the white majority in this country because despite all their focus on black people who get abortions the fact is that the majority of abortions are performed on white women. And they already know that there is going to be a time in this country when white people are no longer going to be the majority and thus they want to prevent white babies from not being born. There are other ways to encourage population growth but those would also largely benefit non-white families (such as paying more benefits to families).

I know you are but what am I. Have anything left in the Brett playbook that hasn't been used yet btw? You don't know what the words "autonomy" and "facts" mean. And abortion being murder is your opinion. Not factual.
    More denial, more deflect and distract. Keep going!

More denial, more deflect and distract. Keep going!

Why even bother responding to my post if this is all you can muster up?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Abortion is a danger to the white majority in this country because despite all their focus on black people who get abortions the fact is that the majority of abortions are performed on white women. And they already know that there is going to be a time in this country when white people are no longer going to be the majority and thus they want to prevent white babies from not being born. There are other ways to encourage population growth but those would also largely benefit non-white families (such as paying more benefits to families).
    Yes, more white are aborted which is why Pro-life isn't about race. However greater portion of non-whites, specifically blacks are aborted with planned parenthood sites in predominantly black areas. Pro-choice makes it about race.

Not as negative as death...smh
    Are you sure about that? A fetus doesn't even have the ability to be aware of it's own existence. It doesn't have wants or needs. It doesn't feel fear or sorrow. It simply continues to not exist, as far as it is concerned.

But even putting that aside, it's not a rebuttal to what I said. You insisted that people forced to be parents will be "great," because you have no other mode except shrugging off the consequences of the things you believe. It's poor outcomes for everyone involved.

Yes, more white are aborted which is why Pro-life isn't about race. However greater portion of non-whites, specifically blacks are aborted with planned parenthood sites in predominantly black areas. Pro-choice makes it about race.
    What an interesting way you've found to say you don't like black people having control of their own body.

No actually the people who run the pro-life movement designed their approach with a way that would have the greatest benefit to the white community. They weighed other options but deemed them as more beneficial to the non-white communities and thus focused on outlawing abortion as the approach that would have the greatest benefit to the white community versus the non-white community.

Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast