Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 120 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1797
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Or after. if itís your baby you should be able to do what you want with it. What are we communists?
    Now mostly illegal, infanticide (the intentional killing of infants or offspring) was a widespread practice throughout human history that used to dispose of unwanted children, usually in order to prevent resources being spent on weak or disabled offspring.

Most Stone Age human societies routinely practiced infanticide, and it continued to be common in most societies after the historical era began, including ancient Greece, ancient Rome, the Phoenicians, ancient China, ancient Japan, Aboriginal Australia, Native Americans, and Native Alaskans.

Christianity forbade infanticide from its earliest times, which led to the banning of infanticide across the Roman Empire in the 4th century. The practice ceased in Arabia in the 7th century after the founding of Islam, since the Quran prohibits infanticide.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Right out of the right playbook. Lies and creating false narratives to heighten the process of demonization. I can't imagine, if it happens, it is a crime, aborting a nearly fully-developed child. But it sounds like something that would be used against abortion.

I have heard so many wacky accusations against gays, whites, blacks, you name it. I put this with, Republicans are racist, Blacks are being brainwashed by the left, Jewish space cannons, and widespread voter fraud. But they do get a lot of play by those who need to believe the other sidewalks with the darkness.
    Yep always proposing solutions in search of problems. Itís a thing they often do.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You spend the vast majority of your time on here trading insults with other people. The fact that you think you don't is my entire point. Just look at your posts this evening. You've traded insults with 2 posters. The lack of self awareness is amazing.
    In case you didn't realize, you're just wasting your time going back-and-forth. Did you learn anything from natedummy in his entire presence here? Nothing he says holds any value. He's here to be a professional troll. No data, no sources, just bickering around with no actual life purpose. Put that dirty rat in your ignore list and move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    In case you didn't realize, you're just wasting your time going back-and-forth. Did you learn anything from natedummy in his entire presence here? Nothing he says holds any value. He's here to be a professional troll. No data, no sources, just bickering around with no actual life purpose. Put that dirty rat in your ignore list and move on with your life.
    A full-grown adult just called me natedummy and thinks he has the high road.

And I am now being attacked by one loon for using sources, and another for using no sources. You can't make this **** up.

OceanSpray is like so super smart and stuff though!

I don't know how someone can associate Super Mario with a juice company.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There is no autonomy for all. If you make abortion illegal it takes away the woman's right to choose.

No it's not. Its something you believe is a fact. I'll go over this with you because apparently you need the textbook definition of a fact to help you.

Fact: a thing that is known or proved to be true.

What you're saying is not proven to be true. Its just your interpretation of what you believe is reality.
    I explained it to you. You rejecting fact does not change that it is fact. We got folks that reject a round earth. They are wrong.

A woman has no right to choose to end an innocent life.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I've never once attacked you for your views on pro-LIFE. You're entitled to your opinion. Go and find any statement made by me that was offensive towards that. The fact you think you are the one to decide what is murder or what isn't as factual is however, wrong. This discussion isn't going anywhere. You were raised in a religious family so you have a different outlook. That's fine. Just don't tell people they are wrong when your way of life isn't the life people subject to. I'm not qualified to tell a parent what they should do with an unborn child whom they aren't sure they can provide for. Neither are you.
    EDIT: Not raised in a religious household. My stand exists without God.

You did attack. Post #1359..."Enough of your preaching nonsense"...."Get out of fairy tale land and wake up"

Now, it's not I that determine what murder is, the word has meanings. Folks here center on the legal meaning mostly which is fine. I stated legally abortion is approved murder. Still murder though.

You are qualified to determine what folks can do with an innocent life. Not murdering innocent life is the answer.
    (In before the next round of bugs and plants are innocent life)
    Last edited by brett05; 10-18-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Women should start charging men rent for the fetus that they are holding if they are going to be required by law to carry the child to term despite their opinions. If the law is going to ignore women's opinions, then they should force the men to pay them. I bet you will start seeing a change in the law very quickly once there are consequences imposed on the men.
    100% there needs to be accountability for the human being on both sides. No argument there.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I explained it to you. You rejecting fact does not change that it is fact. We got folks that reject a round earth. They are wrong.

You made some ludicrous claim about "autonomy for all" which clearly means you don't know what autonomy means. While we're at it, you don't know what the word "fact" means either.

Keep telling yourself "abortion is murder" is some kind of fact when its definitely not. Just something you believe to be one. Goes in the "brett believes" pile.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Genuine question: Do you think there are enough people that would adopt that many new children?

We don't even have enough people to adopt all the kids we currently have in Foster homes.
    With a better and more streamlined process yes there can be. However, I also think that if abortion is taken off the table, most parents would be great parents too which reduces the need of adoption since they opt to keep the baby instead.

So corpses > pregnant people.

Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You made some ludicrous claim about "autonomy for all" which clearly means you don't know what autonomy means. While we're at it, you don't know what the word "fact" means either.

Keep telling yourself "abortion is murder" is some kind of fact when its definitely not. Just something you believe to be one. Goes in the "brett believes" pile.
    Folks, like yourself that can't admit when they are wrong and truly want to justify their abhorrent beliefs and behaviors, of course default to this line of thinking. It really surprises no one.

Folks, like yourself that can't admit when they are wrong and truly want to justify their abhorrent beliefs and behaviors, of course default to this line of thinking. It really surprises no one.
    More nonsense from you. Btw, the irony in you talking about people not admitting they are wrong when you've used multiple words in this thread in an absolute manner that you have no idea what they mean.

With a better and more streamlined process yes there can be. However, I also think that if abortion is taken off the table, most parents would be great parents too which reduces the need of adoption since they opt to keep the baby instead.
    There's just mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Not only does being denied a wanted abortion result in poor maternal bonding with the mother and resulting child, they're also more likely to live below the poverty level, and any children they already had also show worse child development as well.

They're also more likely to remain in contact with a violent partner, and to raise the resulting child alone.

It's a sea of negative consequences.

Page 96 of 120 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast