Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 326 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4887
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Itís truly amazing how they see women as brood mares and nothing more.
    It is more truthful to value a human life being created than turning a woman into a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Come-on. Martin Luther King was able to see through the facade of Margaret Sanger and abhored abortion, His wife was the advocate for it, not him. There are many many sites that are out there that confirmed that King hated what it did to the black family, the duties of a husband and the importance of raising a family. Here is one site.

What Martin Luther King, Jr. thought about abortion ...
    https://clinicquotes.com/martin-luth...jr-on-abortion
    What Martin Luther King, Jr. thought about abortion was revealed in his advice column in Ebony in June 1958. He referred to a post-abortion manís decision as ďa mistake.Ē This indicates that he
    Maybe, just maybe, one day you'll be able to put together a coherent thought. The fact that you can't do this indicates that you

It is more truthful to value a human life being created than turning a woman into a whore.
    Hilarious that you see this as an intelligent rebuttal to what you're replying to.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, one day you'll be able to put together a coherent thought. The fact that you can't do this indicates that you
    Yea I donít get what he hopes to get through this. Dr. King was an extremely spiritual man so I donít see a problem here. Heís not judging the person just pointing out how he felt. People can support or oppose abortion as a concept and feel differently about a specific instance.

I'm sure he agrees with everything MLK said and isn't just cherry picking things he thinks he agrees with him on to use him as a prop.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm sure he agrees with everything MLK said and isn't just cherry picking things he thinks he agrees with him on to use him as a prop.
    Nope they would NEVER do that. The entire GOP certainly hasnít latched onto one quote and acted like itís his entire legacy either.

buttajudge?
    WTF are you talking about now?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    WTF are you talking about now?
    He thinks itís funny mocking Pete Buttigiegís name and of course mocking him for being gay is just an added bonus.

qUiNtO

Lorena Bobbitt?
    You need to research what praying mantisí do.

He thinks itís funny mocking Pete Buttigiegís name and of course mocking him for being gay is just an added bonus.
    The humor of an 11 year old prepubescent boy to match his cognitive ability.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-17-2022 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The humor of an 11 year old prepubescent boy to match his cognitive ability.
    As they say on King of the Hill, yup.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It does not.

Did you forget your own question?
    Nate, I never forget anything. You, on the other hand, appear to need to be reminded that your feticidal attitude is still very prevalent. You refuse to own your statements, making you a hypocrite and a liar.
    Nice try, but until you own your statement, you have absolutely no moral authority to ask me anything.
    You are nothing but a lying little idiot troll who relishes your own ignorance.
    Stop whining and own your statements.
    edit: Little lying idiot troll, this is not a melt-down like you frequently experience. I am simply growing weary of your incessant whining and complaining about those who lie, yet you constantly lie yourself.
    Last edited by catman; 01-17-2022 at 11:46 PM.

And, by the way, I was at an EMS seminar this weekend where we were talking about the care of OB emergencies. When we are called out to deal with an expectant mother, we are taking care of 2 patients -- the mother and the baby. The baby is just as important as the mother is.
    Own your statements, little idiot troll and stop whining.

As they say on King of the Hill, yup.
    Classic cartoon.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers