Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1424
    Alabama in 2020 saw more deaths than births for the first time ever.

One reason why these conservatives are pro birth and nothing else and that’s because they are not reproducing at a level they want because eventually they will be a minority and Covid is killing them now faster than they would of gone had they not gotten it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

One reason why these conservatives are pro birth and nothing else and that’s because they are not reproducing at a level they want because eventually they will be a minority and Covid is killing them now faster than they would of gone had they not gotten it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is sadly not surprising. When you make it the policy that ones the fetus exits the uterus that it can go **** itself for 18 years, you’re going to have problems.

Can we get a status report on the governor of Texas’ efforts to “end rape”?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    We can tell how much Florida loves life by how many they’re willing to let die of Covid so they don’t have to wear masks.
    I hope the crane gets you back on the track we are discussing.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Umm. Humanity issues are political issues. In fact all issues pertaining to humans living together on this earth are political issues. So are all religious and moral issues.
    No. The argument is all rectangles are squares. Only select ones are. Humanity issues exist outside of political ones. Politicians like to hijack them, but it doesn't change that they exist without government influence/oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    No. The argument is all rectangles are squares. Only select ones are. Humanity issues exist outside of political ones. Politicians like to hijack them, but it doesn't change that they exist without government influence/oversight.
    This is starting to sound like some sovereign citizen nonsense.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is starting to sound like some sovereign citizen nonsense.
    no clue what that is

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    no clue what that is
    Then google it.

It sounds exactly like it too btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

That assumes that the abortion rate is higher for white people than minorities doesn't it?

Can we get a status report on the governor of Texas’ efforts to “end rape”?
    I think it's done. Rape doesn't exist in Texas anymore. Now it's just called "assault".

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Umm. Humanity issues are political issues. In fact all issues pertaining to humans living together on this earth are political issues. So are all religious and moral issues.
    Just to clarify I understand your position ... you think there is nothing that should be outside regulation by politicians and government?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Just to clarify I understand your position ... you think there is nothing that should be outside regulation by politicians and government?
    This isn't really a question anyone can answer. Because there are limits that government shouldn't cross but it's impossible to know what those limits are until presented with a concrete example. Generally people's religious and moral beliefs shouldn't be governed, but what happens when people bridge over a certain line. Am I prepared to say unequivocally that government shouldn't be involved: hell no. Look at the scientologists and Jonestown. Situations like that cloak themselves in people's rights to govern their own religious and moral rights. But they present such a larger threat and they aren't the only ones.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think it's done. Rape doesn't exist in Texas anymore. Now it's just called "assault".
    I bet the rapists will get parent visit with the new born kid. Can't deny the rights of a father to see his kids. I am sure some twisted religious father will insist on marriage somewhere down the road.

Stepping towards Taliban's territory when it comes to women rights.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Oh, I love the republicans make "America Great Again" efforts so far. Repeal abortion and having some black republican candidate suggest slaveowners reparations what is next?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

This isn't really a question anyone can answer. Because there are limits that government shouldn't cross but it's impossible to know what those limits are until presented with a concrete example. Generally people's religious and moral beliefs shouldn't be governed, but what happens when people bridge over a certain line. Am I prepared to say unequivocally that government shouldn't be involved: hell no. Look at the scientologists and Jonestown. Situations like that cloak themselves in people's rights to govern their own religious and moral rights. But they present such a larger threat and they aren't the only ones.
    Since I asked Crovash I certainly didn't expect you to answer.

Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast