Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 339 of 480 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7193
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How can you murder something that isn't alive?
    35+ states say it's alive. All Pro life says the fetus is a life. Enough pro choice say it's a life. Science say it's a life.

Why must you refuse to admit your ignorance?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Yes.

Can said fetus survive without being attached to a host body?
    Our inability to do so does not determine life.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    35+ states say it's alive. All Pro life says the fetus is a life. Enough pro choice say it's a life. Science say it's a life.

Why must you refuse to admit your ignorance?
    Ahh the good old days when people saying something makes it so. Letís time travel to the early 1850ís and see how states saying something made it so.

Ahh the good old days when people saying something makes it so. Letís time travel to the early 1850ís and see how states saying something made it so.
    Surprised you're still arguing with him on this subject. He evades certain questions for a reason and will never give up his "abortion is murder" rhetoric. Someone should tell him that no one here besides BOP give a **** to be honest.

Most people support some form of abortion rights and he's under the impression that his side is in the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Surprised you're still arguing with him on this subject. He evades certain questions for a reason and will never give up his "abortion is murder" rhetoric. Someone should tell him that no one here besides BOP give a **** to be honest.

Most people support some form of abortion rights and he's under the impression that his side is in the majority.
    Itís the fundamental failed argument on their side. It always goes back to that failed argument.

Itís the fundamental failed argument on their side. It always goes back to that failed argument.
    It won't stop him from arguing it though. He's looking at it through one singular scope. Remember he compared his abortion is murder stance to being as simple in logic as 2+2=4. That should show you how deeply ingrained in that nonsense he is.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-20-2022 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Yes.

Can said fetus survive without being attached to a host body?
    That is the question of the hour. When can the baby live on its own? After the baby can live on its own, should abortion be legal? I have said, and will say again, I am not opposed to medically necessary abortions -- where the baby is inviable or where the life of the mother is in jeopardy (along with pregnancies resulting from rape or incest). Those factors are easily determinable long before the baby can live on its own.

I thought you believed in "science".

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I thought you believed in "science".
    Thereís no science being discussed. Heís saying heís right because politicians said so.

Many scientists agree. It can move, it grows, it can digest food and eliminate bodily wastes, it contains only human DNA. If it isn't alive, when does it become alive?

Our inability to do so does not determine life.
    hahahahhahhahhahhahahhahhahah. That is why people die because of the body inability to hold life also in some state if their is no brain wave they can be let go if they requests it in advance. Some states.

You are just grabbing anything out of the old poopster.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-20-2022 at 06:00 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Many scientists agree. It can move, it grows, it can digest food and eliminate bodily wastes, it contains only human DNA. If it isn't alive, when does it become alive?
    We literally had this established for 50 years. Youíre a health care worker. I shouldnít have to explain this to you. You donít have the excuse of ignorance that Brett has.

We literally had this established for 50 years. Youíre a health care worker. I shouldnít have to explain this to you. You donít have the excuse of ignorance that Brett has.
    Indulge me. I'm curious as to how much you really know about the subject.
    When is a baby alive inutero?

I am not against preventative measures prior to the creation of a human being.

Are you saying sperm or unfertilized eggs are a stage in human development?
    Morning after pill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

When it jumps through a cooter duh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.