Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 338 of 480 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7193
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A fetus isn’t a child. Once you realize that, you will see how ridiculous this is. The fetus doesn’t have rights because it’s an extension of the mother when 99% of abortions occur. It has no more rights than a tumor or appendix.
    Lets say you wife was pregnant and someone slipped something into her body that aborted your child and caused her to lose it. Would you go after and maybe kill that person? I would. Would that "fetus" be important to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Lets say you wife was pregnant and someone slipped something into her body that aborted your child and caused her to lose it. Would you go after and maybe kill that person? I would. Would that "fetus" be important to you?
    I don’t do stupid *** hypotheticals. This isn’t happening, has never happened, and would never happen. I’m not boiling the abortion debate where virtually every abortion occur because the mother made the decision well before even the second trimester to some dumbass never happening in a trillion years hypothetical.

That is also not a failed analogy. When the fetus has none of the organs that are necessary to sustain life independently, it is just part of the mother in the same way a tumor or appendix is.

Do we confer the rights of adulthood to a 3 year old just because the 3 year old will one day be an adult?
    It's a failed analogyu as the tumor or appendix never goes to a more functioning stage of itself. Giant F on your analogy. Like 0/100.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's a failed analogyu as the tumor or appendix never goes to a more functioning stage of itself. Giant F on your analogy. Like 0/100.
    What something will be in the future is entirely irrelevant from a legal perspective. A child will eventually become an adult but we don't confer the rights achieved during adulthood to the child. We confer the rights afforded to a child during childhood. This is really simple.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

I don’t do stupid *** hypotheticals. This isn’t happening, has never happened, and would never happen. I’m not boiling the abortion debate where virtually every abortion occur because the mother made the decision well before even the second trimester to some dumbass never happening in a trillion years hypothetical.
    You do not think that abortions don't occur by bad people who don't want a baby to go through to birth anyway that they can stop it? That is crap and is not a hypothetical. That is why BTW that law enforcement does consider murder charges against crimes against the murder of an unborn baby when a woman is shot. I have to ask you, though, you seem to want your take on the death of a living being inside of the womb to be just peachy with you no matter what happens to it? Shooting of a baby in the womb is not murder I guess. Putting a spike in a baby's head isn't murder I guess. What, according to you, is the point where a murder of a child is okay to prosecute criminally? You claim that the death of any life in the womb that is caused by violent means is okay and should not be prosecuted, huh? I think that is warped and sadistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You do not think that abortions don't occur by bad people who don't want a baby to go through to birth anyway that they can stop it? That is crap and is not a hypothetical. That is why BTW that law enforcement does consider murder charges against crimes against the murder of an unborn baby when a woman is shot. I have to ask you, though, you seem to want your take on the death of a living being inside of the womb to be just peachy with you no matter what happens to it? Shooting of a baby in the womb is not murder I guess. Putting a spike in a baby's head isn't murder I guess. What, according to you, is the point where a murder of a child is okay to prosecute criminally? You claim that the death of any life in the womb that is caused by violent means is okay and should not be prosecuted, huh? I think that is warped and sadistic.
    Lol there you go throwing out hypotheticals when you were dismissing my hypotheticals because you’re too dumb to tackle them.

****ing gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

What something will be in the future is entirely irrelevant from a legal perspective. A child will eventually become an adult but we don't confer the rights achieved during adulthood to the child. We confer the rights afforded to a child during childhood. This is really simple.
    The real simple part is human beings have the right to life and not be murdered at every single stage of development. Easy peasy.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

The real simple part is human beings have the right to life and not be murdered at every single stage of development. Easy peasy.
    Are you against contraceptives, birth control, IUDs, etc.?

How can you murder something that isn't alive?
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

How can you murder something that isn't alive?
    Here is a very important question for you to answer.
    Does a developing fetus contain 100% human DNA?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Yawn.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

So the containment of DNA is the defining characteristic of life now? Does a body after death contain 100% human DNA?

So the containment of DNA is the defining characteristic of life now? Does a body after death contain 100% human DNA?
    Bananas have like 50% of the genetic make up as humans…eating bananas makes you half of a cannibal.

Yes.

Can said fetus survive without being attached to a host body?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are you against contraceptives, birth control, IUDs, etc.?
    I am not against preventative measures prior to the creation of a human being.

Are you saying sperm or unfertilized eggs are a stage in human development?