Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 335 of 495 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 7414
    Bozo says “I believe a fetus should be afforded the same rights as the mother” and then runs away when people question that belief [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Typical white supremacist Republican. Run away and name call because you get too worked up to type out a coherent response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That is your opinion. I have the right to mine just like you do yours. However, this isn't just a religious opinion but rather a moral one. People can and have made a case that life begins at conception and as more and more scientific evidence becomes available, more and more relevance will show up that abortion is a murder of a human life. And this is a state issue to be decided by US citizens and not a court of law which is the poitn of the law suit being argued by the Supreme Court.

The same fight BTW will be waged down the road for the right of a human being to end his or her life. Its the same issue morally.
    Sometimes someone's morals shouldnt affect how society operates. It becomes a slippery slope when you do that and doesnt work when people dont want to work together.

I don't like murder. Therefore I won't abort a baby in the womb. What a good concept that is.
    That's great and all. But that's your morals imposing an 18+ year burden on someone. So maybe you can keep it away from her if you don't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

That is your opinion. I have the right to mine just like you do yours. However, this isn't just a religious opinion but rather a moral one.
    I’ll help you out : The idea of preventing people from abortion due to personal religious or moral views is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    You must be dumber than I thought if you don’t understand why people are saying that lol.
    You are as dumb as I knew you to be for defending such a hypocritical and stupid stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I’ll help you out : The idea of preventing people from abortion due to personal religious or moral views is ridiculous.
    Rather convenient to take morality out of the debate, don’t you think? Without morality, there is no debate at all. Not only with abortion, but with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You are as dumb as I knew you to be for defending such a hypocritical and stupid stance.
    Lol you impress me with how stupid you are.

Nobody’s defending any stance, you should think about why people are saying what they do, though.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Rather convenient to take morality out of the debate, don’t you think? Without morality, there is no debate at all. Not only with abortion, but with anything.
    It's not removing morality from the argument for me. It's whether you get to impose your morality onto others. I don't like when someone smokes a cigarette...do I get to make it illegal? There are so many things that I find to be morally wrong but I realize I have no right to prevent them from doing.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

Actually it was an excellent insult. Well thought out and different. Thanks for being an idiot. It makes you a wonderful target for insults that are well deserved.
    There is never any intersection between your posts and "well thought out". You are nothing but an old fool blabbering away on a sports forum; probably because everyone in your day to day life has taken to ignoring you and your incoherent ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There is never any intersection between your posts and "well thought out". You are nothing but an old fool blabbering away on a sports forum; probably because everyone in your day to day life has taken to ignoring you and your incoherent ramblings.
    It's an entirely disjoint set.

Lol the dude with no critical thinking skills who has made numerous hypocritical remarks, and is lauded as one of the stupidest and obtuse people on this site, thinks he’s smart enough to keep up. That’s cute.

That’s why you don’t have any ****ing argument. Nothing you have said is even a remotely good point. You just hide behind the guise of “well it’s just my opinion” which is typically the stance that religious nuts tend to take because they can’t tolerate or comprehend any type of questioning to their beliefs. But, MW69 already said that.
    Funny guy aren't you? What, BTW makes me a "religious nut" pray tell. Actually I am not very religious at all. I am pretty much a moral person, though. But I am far from a person who holds religion as a priority in my life. I do believe in God and morality big time though. I just disagree with a lot of trappings involved with organized religions including my own faith and leaders.

Bozo says “I believe a fetus should be afforded the same rights as the mother” and then runs away when people question that belief [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Typical white supremacist Republican. Run away and name call because you get too worked up to type out a coherent response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "White Supremist"? That's pretty funny, little one. As for running away from a wussy boy like you, that would never happen in your lifetime. And what is this crap that I get worked up because of you? You make me laugh, Sherlock. You're a funny joke with your wannabee "tough guy" racist crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Sometimes someone's morals shouldnt affect how society operates. It becomes a slippery slope when you do that and doesnt work when people dont want to work together.
    I think that a country needs morals in order to govern properly. And I'm not talking about religion. Deciding who lives in society must be based on having a value placed on human life. Without that value, we are no better than a beast of burden of a dumb animal, maybe even worse.

That's great and all. But that's your morals imposing an 18+ year burden on someone. So maybe you can keep it away from her if you don't mind.
    Nah. I do mind. I won't back down. Thanks anyway. Someone brings it up and I will reply.

Yep. Without morality you have choas running rampant like wild dogs.