Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 312 of 495 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 7419
    Women haters have won the day! Joe Manchin will be a no vote on the Roe codification law.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This was fun to read. lol

1. I’m not insecure in the least.

2. Massaganist? Really? You’re as proficient in spelling as you are reading people.

3. I’ve been with the same woman for four years. I’m not on a desperate quest to get laid and be validated.

4. My advice actually works best with high quality women, since low quality women (young, impressionable, low self-esteem as you describe them) don’t require any work to get in bed.

5. I don’t know what you do in life, but you are most definitely not a psychology major.
    1. Sure you aren't.

2. Misogynist. Lol. Whoops.

3. Uh huh.

4. Your advice is garbage. And every phrase you use gives away that you are listening to pickup artists.

5. Definitely not. But considering you don't know what a narcissist or an ego is, I'm pretty sure I know more than you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    1. Sure you aren't.

2. Misogynist. Lol. Whoops.

3. Uh huh.

4. Your advice is garbage. And every phrase you use gives away that you are listening to pickup artists.

5. Definitely not. But considering you don't know what a narcissist or an ego is, I'm pretty sure I know more than you lol.
    You’re so desperate to get some kind of rub on me.

Hell, you could take a shot at my height. I’m only 5’10”. Or that I’m white and can’t jump.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Women haters have won the day! Joe Manchin will be a no vote on the Roe codification law.
    Yeah, he protects life and you think that's a bad thing. Typical.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Christian women and men around the world who love little children are happy today.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Bad point? Not at all. You are missing the point completely.
    I said they can go into public areas of buildings -- lobbies, foyers, etc. They should not be allowed to interfere with the work going on.
    The white house, while a public building, requires an invitation to enter. You are just being silly with your examples here.
    If protestors want to protest in a police station, they will save the officers a great deal of difficulty rounding them up and putting them into holding cells. They will all be in one place at the same time and will be easily moved into cells.
    You completely miss my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My point is, was and always will be that the supreme court justices should not be harassed at their homes. They have private property rights just like the rest of the American citizens have. Just because they are public officials does not eliminate these rights.
    The fact that your point changed twice aside, you realize you are arguing that the protesters are in the right here, correct?

If you are OK with protests in public places, protestors are free to protest on the public sidewalk or street outside a home so long as they don't enter private property.

Or is a public place such as this no longer what you consider an acceptable place to protest?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You really need to start giving spoiler warnings .
    Spoiler warning: small(DICK) will reply to about a dozen more of my posts today despite being blocked by me last August because he cannot let go of his obsession. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Ok.

Now I want you to say “I love democrats”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Christian women and men around the world who love little children are happy today.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Mashallah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Do I need to run down the list of all the things where people who claim to "protect life" seem to conveniently forget to focus on after they stop women from getting their medical procedures? Because it's an incredibly extensive list of things that "pro-life" folks just seem to not give a solitary **** about.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    As are the priests who prey on small children. More fish in the pond.

Can I get an AMEN?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Do I need to run down the list of all the things where people who claim to "protect life" seem to conveniently forget to focus on after they stop women from getting their medical procedures? Because it's an incredibly extensive list of things that "pro-life" folks just seem to not give a solitary **** about.
    brett's "protect life" position is completely discretional. Protect some lives. Screw other ones that are less convenient to his argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    As are the priests who prey on small children. More fish in the pond.
    As I’ve heard it said, “Catholic priests do more than altar boys.”

And there is the Protestant counterpart: “TV Evangelists do more than lay people.”

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    brett's "protect life" position is completely discretional. Protect some lives. Screw other ones that are less convenient to his argument.
    Every pro-life person is a hypocrite. There’s no true pro-life person believes in choice. Whether it’s supporting the death penalty or supporting abortion in cases of rape and incest. Absolutely none of them are truly pro-life. They just view the choices that should be afforded as considerably less.