Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 480 of 591 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 8861
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Actually it is. The woman doesn't need to justify to you under the stupid "checkbox" argument why she's getting the abortion. She doesn't have to tell you whether it's for rape, incest, or life of the mother. That isn't how things work. She can get the procedure because it's her choice. I refuse to have the debate about abortion as though the woman needs to meet your pre-approved reasons. **** your reasons and the same to anyone else who tries to restrict the women.
    of course, again you are pro-murder
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Like Nate said, no one was forced to be vaccinated. If you didn't like the requirement you could quit or go find another healthcare facility that didn't require it. Same with other professions. This, on the other hand, is going to force a lot of women to give birth, especially women who can't afford to go to a state where abortions are legal. Not to mention, all the other circumstances in which women will be forced to have children when it could potentially put their or the children's lives in danger. Women are going to die here for something that can't even survive outside her womb until months after initial contraception.
    Did you just say people can quit and then look for another facility (potentially very far from their home) but women can 't go to another state? Whoa
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This is what it has come down to with the left. Abortion is now as benign as going to church. Pretty carzy tbh.
    It's what the left always does

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You were never told that. You’re just being an idiot. Carry on.
    Man shut the **** up. It’s all you bozos have been going on about in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

None of this garbage changes the fact that you said you were told a 10 year old didn’t protect herself, which you never were. You’re not even making real arguments anymore.
    Do you want me to post all the times you and people like you said those words when referring to abortion? Because there are all sorts of instances. Here and out in the real world.

The fact is people like you forced this poor girl to abandon the state she lives in and see protection from you all in another state.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Did you just say people can quit and then look for another facility (potentially very far from their home) but women can 't go to another state? Whoa
    Yes because a lot of people who consider abortion don't have the financial means to take care of the child. They are relatively of a poorer demographic so now they have to go out of state to perform the procedure and it may not even be covered because they're seeing an out of network physician. For a lot of occupations, the vaccine requirement is now gone. They don't have to worry about their vaccination status. Either way, it was their choice not to be vaccinated at the expense of losing their profession over it.

That's what this is about. Choice. Something that existed before Roe v Wade was overturned.

Then again, I'm talking to a guy who thinks that there was no compromise before Roe V Wade was set aside when it was the textbook definition of compromise.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-02-2022 at 11:39 AM.

And its stupid to compare reasoning behind not getting vaccinated and having an abortion. A lot of people used pretty dumb logic not to be vaccinated. Most women who have abortions are not making that decision in some whimsical manner or for reasons that are invalid.

It's funny how you only care about the life itself brett but don't give credence to all the things that matter once the baby is born. Like those things are somehow irrelevant and play no part in why women make the decision to get abortions.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-02-2022 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Man shut the **** up. It’s all you bozos have been going on about in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Calm your scrawny, malnourished *** down. Nobody has said that about a 10-year old.

Do you want me to post all the times you and people like you said those words when referring to abortion? Because there are all sorts of instances. Here and out in the real world.

The fact is people like you forced this poor girl to abandon the state she lives in and see protection from you all in another state.
    For the 5th (?) time…

Nobody 👏🏻 said 👏🏻 that 👏🏻 about 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 10-year old 👏🏻 girl

For the 5th (?) time…

Nobody 👏🏻 said 👏🏻 that 👏🏻 about 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 10-year old 👏🏻 girl
    The people and representatives of Ohio said it directly and indirectly and anyone who voted for these politicians also did indirectly.

Whether or not you said it specifically about a 10 year old is obviously immaterial, it changes nothing about what she's being forced to go through right now.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

The people and representatives of Ohio said it directly and indirectly and anyone who voted for these politicians also did indirectly.
    Well I live in Illinois. 🫡

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Whether or not you said it specifically about a 10 year old is obviously immaterial, it changes nothing about what she's being forced to go through right now.
    Wrong. Because not one person on this forum is in favor of that, despite the wild accusations that we are.

Wrong. Because they are more than happy to support policies that result in this.