Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 426 of 618 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sluggo still blaming the Liberals for not compromising with states who have completely outlawed abortion I see.

For the record: they do have those funds, some of the liberal states have specifically funded such programs. But that is not compromise. Compromise isn’t you should secretly whisk them away to get an abortion elsewhere.
    You have difficulty with clarity.

In an attempt to be clear (as if that will go anywhere here)………

I would support abortion up to three months or even 15 weeks if it would put the annoying issue to bed (it won't).

I would support free "everything related to pregnancy and avoiding pregnancy." Free condoms, pills, pregnancy tests, clinic or hospital pregnancy tests. (But no free coat hangers. There is a .20˘ charge for coat hangers) Anything to put this annoying subject to bed.

I would support having a national referendum on this annoying subject if everyone would abide by the decision (they won't)

At the same time……i support states doing what they want to do in this area. It is up to each state.

If people want to raise $$$ to help women get to where they need to go……great idea.

Anything to settle this annoying issue once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Unsurprising that it’s a bunch of **** hole states that nobody gives a **** about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right!! Doesn't everyone know that if your state doesn't touce the ocean that it doesn't count. (Except Alaska)

And are you allowed to use the word "trigger?"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Should be left up to each individual state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look at you, acting like you won't happily support a federal abortion ban.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nina goes to the Bernie Sanders school of pretending the world works in an entirely different way than it does.
    ....any opportunity to bash Sanders is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Kudos to New England in general. No surprise that New Hampshire (they of the ludicrous “Live Free or Die” state motto*) is the only outlier here.

*To that I say, “Eat **** and Die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Right!! Doesn't everyone know that if your state doesn't touce the ocean that it doesn't count. (Except Alaska)

And are you allowed to use the word "trigger?"
    Well that’s where most people and most educated people live.

States like Mississippi are a hindrance to this nation more than anything lol.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Anyway, they're coming for contraception, allowing anti-sodomy laws, and gay marriage next.

Although, weirdly, Thomas didn't say anything about overturning interracial marriage laws. I wonder why.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Kudos to New England in general. No surprise that New Hampshire (they of the ludicrous “Live Free or Die” state motto*) is the only outlier here.

*To that I say, “Eat **** and Die.”
    Die??? Don’t you know you can’t say that?*

***unless talking about women of course
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Anyway, they're coming for contraception, allowing anti-sodomy laws, and gay marriage next.

Although, weirdly, Thomas didn't say anything about overturning interracial marriage laws. I wonder why.
    In a really dark and morbid kind of way, it would be kind of funny to see the other 5 dipshits go against interracial marriage and leave Clarence with a shocked pikachu face

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What this will lead to is Democrats doing everything to stack the court or slant it to a Liberal bent and then overrule the overruling of Roe v Wade, which will cause conservatives to do the same and the whole court becomes a partisan farce.

This decision may have destroyed the Supreme Court.
    This decision is only one of many this week and is merely the tip of the iceberg with these asshats.

Anti-abortion activists switching gears:

https://www.theonion.com/anti-aborti...ham-1849106094

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You have difficulty with clarity.

In an attempt to be clear (as if that will go anywhere here)………

I would support abortion up to three months or even 15 weeks if it would put the annoying issue to bed (it won't).

I would support free "everything related to pregnancy and avoiding pregnancy." Free condoms, pills, pregnancy tests, clinic or hospital pregnancy tests. (But no free coat hangers. There is a .20˘ charge for coat hangers) Anything to put this annoying subject to bed.

I would support having a national referendum on this annoying subject if everyone would abide by the decision (they won't)

At the same time……i support states doing what they want to do in this area. It is up to each state.

If people want to raise $$$ to help women get to where they need to go……great idea.

Anything to settle this annoying issue once and for all.
    You accuse me of having an issue with clarity and then don't respond to anything I said. You have an issue with intelligence.

I know you support abortion (or at least say you do). That wasn't my point.

My point was you keep ripping Liberals for not compromising.

If you want compromise, how is a state completely outlawing abortion and another state funding all of their citizens travel and abortions in any way a compromise?

As for settling this annoying issue once and for all. This ruling will do the opposite. This will not be the biggest issue for awhile, all because Conservatives couldn't compromise and allow Roe v. Wade to settle the debate.

And yet you blame Liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    This decision is only one of many this week and is merely the tip of the iceberg with these asshats.
    This Court has effectively declared that precedent isn't a thing, and if they didn't think of it in 1850 then it can't be a thing now.

Don’t leave out the teaser:

“In line with previous research [and supported by our experience here on PSD], they found that people who scored lower on the intelligence test were more likely to be religious. The researchers also found that endorsement of traditional values, the belief that power should be concentrated at higher levels of a government and conservative political beliefs moderated the link between lower intelligence and religiousness.”