Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 424 of 618 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why the hate?

Relax! It is just politics.

This wasn’t the Supreme Court that all of a sudden decided this..

Do you know how it works?

Anyway, have some love and peace in your life and listen to some hippie music from the 60s and sit in a circle on the beach.

And quit acting like everything in life just goes in one direction.
    Hate is overturning Roe v Wade in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Hate is overturning Roe v Wade in the first place.

m

If politics affects how you feel about people then you need some serious help.

I have friends on both sides of the aisle. When they talk politics I respect their view and do not get any anger towards them in any way, it is their view and it should be respected. But to hate or wish people die because of politics? What a waste of energy And emotion.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

32 year old white guy, still doesn’t shock me.

Who said anything about Malcolm > MLK? Why is it one or the other? They killed Malcolm because he didn’t roll over - that’s also why they barely teach him in school. MLK was more peaceful (they still killed him) and that’s why he’s taught and learned about more.

Looks like you don’t know what the word literally means, either.

Gasp. A centrist who is more concerned with condemning me and Malcolm X as opposed to condemning this illegitimate Supreme Court or its hateful rulings, thinks I have bad ethics. What ever shall I do?

Correction. Malcolms movement was not peaceful. MLKs was.

Antu democracy, pro genocide, and racist.

Malcolm X isnt taught much in school becayse he got nothing done worthwhile.

The atheist radical leftist. Complaining about the lack of teaching about a guy who was a far right raducal leader. Most know for being a pro segregationist pro ethnostate religioys fanatic.

You are a very confused young boy.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 06-24-2022 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Should be left up to each individual state

Why should it be up to every state? There are some things that just aren’t things to be left to the states. What if a state wants to deny public education? Should that be “left to the states”?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why should it be up to every state? There are some things that just aren’t things to be left to the states. What if a state wants to deny public education? Should that be “left to the states”?
    exactly. Human rights should not be left up to the state. It's easy to say, "well a woman can just move if she doesn't like the abortion law". It just doesn't work that way for most, as many depend on the support system they have to keep afloat, and can't afford to leave it mentally, or financially, to move to a state where they can have an abortion.

What are the rules around a woman leaving Mississippi, and just going to a state near where she can have an abortion? Because if that is something that can be done, expect 15-20 states to start increasing funding for abortion clinics.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Lol just say you’re an undercover proud boy and go on about your day.

Is that the centerist position?

Kind of ironic seeing all the conservatives (and centrists) here propping themselves up on their moral high horses over someone wishing death on others when their policies enable — in fact, insure — the deaths of thousands every year.
    Last edited by Crovash; 06-24-2022 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    exactly. Human rights should not be left up to the state. It's easy to say, "well a woman can just move if she doesn't like the abortion law". It just doesn't work that way for most, as many depend on the support system they have to keep afloat, and can't afford to leave it mentally, or financially, to move to a state where they can have an abortion.

What are the rules around a woman leaving Mississippi, and just going to a state near where she can have an abortion? Because if that is something that can be done, expect 15-20 states to start increasing funding for abortion clinics.
    If it is not clearly in the Constitution, it is up to the state.

But you knew that.

Why not take all the $$$ being wasted on costumes, props, protests, signs, coat hangers etc. and put it into some sort of fund that will cover travel and expenses for the poor (them again) to states that will do abortions. How much does Soros spend on his contributions??? Can't some liberal start something like this??? How much do the greenies spend on Save the Whales, Don't Cut the Trees etc???

I am not trying to be facetious here…it seems like a reasonable idea to me. If you believe in it so much, contribute to the cause. Like St Judes, Tunnels to Towers, Injured Warriors, ASPCA, …… there are TV ads on all the time for charities. Seems like a simple compromise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Kind of ironic seeing all the conservatives here propping themselves up on their moral high horsies over someonr wishing death on others when their policies enable — in fact, insure — the deaths of thousands every year.
    Same party that overwhelmingly supports the death penalty so it makes sense. Its sad because conservative politicians advocate so much for the rights of the pre born but once you're born, they want no part of them. This while they cut funding to every social program that would help said kids and their families.

Brett is excited that they’re going to use the logic of this case to target contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Hate the sin, love the sinner. Someone named Jesus said that 2000+ years ago. It is still true today.
    Incorrect. While it may be a common saying among Christians, this is not found in the Bible. Therefore there is no indication whatsoever that Jesus (or someone named Jesus) said it.

Incorrect. While it may be a common saying among Christians, this is not found in the Bible. Therefore there is no indication whatsoever that Jesus said it.
    You mean people are quoting the Bible who don’t know the first thing about it? No way!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You’re a racist piece of ****

It's funny: you conservative clowns always claim that it's only liberals and Democrats that cry racism, yet it's always you guys doing exactly that (and it's so obvious how satisfying it is for you to do as much).

Kind of ironic seeing all the conservatives (and centrists) here propping themselves up on their moral high horses over someone wishing death on others when their policies enable — in fact, insure — the deaths of thousands every year.

Politics is the actual destruction.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    If it is not clearly in the Constitution, it is up to the state.

But you knew that.

Why not take all the $$$ being wasted on costumes, props, protests, signs, coat hangers etc. and put it into some sort of fund that will cover travel and expenses for the poor (them again) to states that will do abortions. How much does Soros spend on his contributions??? Can't some liberal start something like this??? How much do the greenies spend on Save the Whales, Don't Cut the Trees etc???

I am not trying to be facetious here…it seems like a reasonable idea to me. If you believe in it so much, contribute to the cause. Like St Judes, Tunnels to Towers, Injured Warriors, ASPCA, …… there are TV ads on all the time for charities. Seems like a simple compromise to me.

So one side outlaws abortions in their states while the other side uses the money they previously planned to use elsewhere to transport people from those states to states where abortion is legal. Where is the compromise?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.