Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 459 of 609 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 9127
  1. #6871
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Governor Evers will be granting clemency to anyone charged with Wisconsin’s anti-abortion law. I’m glad to hear that since their legislature isn’t going to repeal their ridiculous trigger law. Every blue state governor that has a trigger law should come out and say this. We need to fight back against the criminalization of being a woman.
    It's the criminalization of murder. You love murder so you avoid that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #6872
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,604
    Yeah, us leftists love murder. Where're you at?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  3. #6873
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,765
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You are wrong. Lives have been saved. No babies are slaughtered.
    You are accidentally honest...because abortion doesn't kill any babies...
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  4. #6874
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You are accidentally honest...because abortion doesn't kill any babies...
    It kills 99.9999% of babies. Specifically those in the stage of fetus.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #6875
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    The fact that the Japanese model is based on a starting point of a prohibition of guns and they have worked their way up from there where you have to jump through so many hoops just to get a gun. So suggesting a slightly harder/longer acquisition time with zero changes to guns available, conceal carry, access to ammo, etc makes it have no real comparison to Japans system. The security/mental health checks you propose would be a massively watered down version of what Japan on top of that. You’re trying to add clout to your suggestion by comparing it to one of the most restrictive gun laws in the world but proposing basically none of the restrictions.

    It’s misleading.
    How is it misleading? What that I suggest do you disagree with?

  6. #6876
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    25,632
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I think when someone hears a child has been shot dead, they're not envisioning of a gang member.
    Nah, I’m thinking of cops or children who were playing with poorly secured firearms.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  7. #6877
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    25,632
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You are wrong. Lives have been saved. No babies are slaughtered.
    Tell that to all of the men who are going to murder their girlfriends because they can’t get an abortion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  8. #6878
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,765
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It kills 99.9999% of babies. Specifically those in the stage of fetus.
    Oh see now you're lying through your teeth again. Go back to when you told the truth. I liked that Brett better!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  9. #6879
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,547
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    1) If you were here at least reading for more than a second you'd have seen plenty posted. I state this because of the voting record. Oh well.

    2) Most people think there should be none or only medically necessary/rape cases. Wanting to slaughter innocent life is the sick viewpoint. That's extreme. You can't see that. It's on you. All you.

    And you can stop with the majority talk. First it hasn't been true all the time and second it doesn't matter.
    As I brought out, the majority can want you eliminated but that doesn't mean you should be.
    1. Quote where you provided links/evidence like was asked, I will wait. My guess is you can't because you are a liar, prove me wrong.

    2. What you say here isn't even true lol. Here let me show you what it looks like when someone links data/facts so you can realize despite your lies you never have.

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-most-cases-2/
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ty-in-cbs-poll
    Most people think that Roe v Wade should not have been overturned and disagree with SCOTUS. Also what you say is not true as most people believe it should be allowed in all or most cases according to the pew poll. You simply make up things and lie despite all the evidence saying otherwise, Ill wait on you to provide all this data though if you aren't just a partisan hack spewing nonsense (similar to the supreme court these days).

    It is true and is shown right above, liar. The majority isn't always right but it doesn't change that these 6 judges pushed their partisan/political beliefs on a country that largely disagrees and went against long standing precedent to do so. This has never been done by SCOTUS in my life and is yet another example of the issues and need for change even to that level.

  10. #6880
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You seem to be confusing legal and medical definitions. We're dealing with CDC data here, they're not concerned with the legal definition of an adult.
    Well lets see, if a 19 year old dies in a hospital do they say a child has died or an adult?

  11. #6881
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh see now you're lying through your teeth again. Go back to when you told the truth. I liked that Brett better!
    Yeah, not lied. Sadly you have near zero knowledge on biology
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #6882
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,403
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    1) If you were here at least reading for more than a second you'd have seen plenty posted. I state this because of the voting record. Oh well.

    2) Most people think there should be none or only medically necessary/rape cases. Wanting to slaughter innocent life is the sick viewpoint. That's extreme. You can't see that. It's on you. All you.

    And you can stop with the majority talk. First it hasn't been true all the time and second it doesn't matter.
    As I brought out, the majority can want you eliminated but that doesn't mean you should be.
    This is of course, not true. Polls consistently and continuously show Americans believe abortion should be legal and not just in cases of medical necessity or rape.

  13. #6883
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What % of the overdoses are for 15-19 year olds?

    Do you think guns being the second biggest killer of children makes your point much better?
    Yes. Because we are talking about 7 kids per 100,000 children being killed by firearms. And since that study says that 19 year olds are children, that drops it even less. So ya, it makes the point better.

  14. #6884
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,403
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    She thought something but regrets not clarifying. Oh well.
    What she thought is that they misled her. Words have meaning, what does misled mean to you?

  15. #6885
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,403
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Yes. Because we are talking about 7 kids per 100,000 children being killed by firearms. And since that study says that 19 year olds are children, that drops it even less. So ya, it makes the point better.
    Ah, so you’re going with the “even though guns in this country kill vastly more children than in any other industrialized nation, it’s not that many” argument.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •