Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 455 of 589 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8822
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    "Source: National Vital Statistics System Ė Mortality data (2020) via CDC WONDER"

Those CDC stats are for 2020: https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/saved/D76/D266F091
    For ages 1-4. See the bottom of the page.

Query Criteria:

Ten-Year Age Groups: 1-4 years
    Year/Month: 2020

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    1) Stop looking at lefty sources and you'll see it is true and valid. You have no evidence that this was political besides the left being derelict in their duties as SCJs.

You finally have a court that understands the Constitution instead of creating law.

2) You can say it all you want, but you're guilty by association. Science, voters, judges, even pro-abortion folks (some at least) know it's human life. But keep denying it so you can be comfortable with your sick viewpoint.

Long standing precedent is meaningless if the decision was wrong. If you don't mind, at least agree to that point.
    And you are wrong, there has been at least one liberal SCJ that said it should have never happened in the first place posted in this thread. Thanks for making the absolute statement that is incorrect.
    https://adfontesmedia.com/

Plenty of posters have cited middle, reliable sources. You and the other GQP posters still refuse to read them or give them any credit. Stop the sheep mentality. Open up your mind to the other side.

And before you say it, many of us have taken a look at GQP claims. After researching, the claims are bogus. Very much like the claims that the election was stolen, which has been dismantled over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Thank you!

In looking at those leading causes, I wonder what we can do to help with accidents. I guess there would need to be some sort of deep dive into what causes the accidents (electrical outlets, falls, etc.). Then I'm sure there can be some measures put in place to prevent those accidents, not respond to them after they happen.

The same logic applies to deaths by guns. We can put in measures to prevent these gun deaths rather than taking a reactive approach after some psycho buys a gun.

But I am told none of this is about religion.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm far from religious, but I'd much rather my kids learn about that over being told they should all be gay and play dress up.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Tell me how many people have been killed or harmed in the name of religion vs in the name of being gay or whatever

I rather my kids learn that gay people exist than to be told that public schools are the place for religion.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Who on earth is teaching kids that they should be gay and play dress up?

I guess a better question is.....who is lying to you all about this?

words have meaning. That does not mean he lied. SMH
    Yes, like the words he used to Collins meant he did not plan to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Words have meaning, what do you think the word misled means?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    "Source: National Vital Statistics System Ė Mortality data (2020) via CDC WONDER"

Those CDC stats are for 2020: https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/saved/D76/D266F091
    Wait, are you still trying to argue guns weren't the biggest killer of children after I posted the link that showed they were?

The only thinks proven to reduce Abortions are expanded sexual education , increased access to contraceptives and , **** I can't remember the last one.

All this will do is lead to more unsafe Abortions, more women dying , higher crime , etc.

What a piece of **** country we live in.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wait, are you still trying to argue guns weren't the biggest killer of children after I posted the link that showed they were?
    Did you read this link, Valade? If so, how does this support your assertion that guns are the biggest killer of children?
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/child-health.htm
    Last edited by catman; 06-27-2022 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Who on earth is teaching kids that they should be gay and play dress up?

I guess a better question is.....who is lying to you all about this?
    Just wait until old top finds out how drama began thousands of years ago. Women weren't allowed to be actors, so men had to play ALL the parts and I do mean ALL. The ancient greeks dressed their men up to look like women. And you know how their plays went...
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Did you read this link, Valade? If so, how does this support your assertion that guns are the biggest killer of children?
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/child-health.htm
    I looked at the link but didnít really see anything that suggests it isnít either. Didnít see any numbers or stats. Wouldnít accidental shootings fall under the accidents portion of causes of death on top of any homicides and suicides.?

Whether it does or not doesnít really matter though. The US has a serious problem with guns and doesnít do anything to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I looked at the link but didnít really see anything that suggests it isnít either. Didnít see any numbers or stats. Wouldnít accidental shootings fall under the accidents portion of causes of death on top of any homicides and suicides.?

Whether it does or not doesnít really matter though. The US has a serious problem with guns and doesnít do anything to stop it.
    I agree that we have a problem with guns. This is why I like the Japanese model of gun purchase as a guide for any new legislation.

Governor Evers will be granting clemency to anyone charged with Wisconsinís anti-abortion law. Iím glad to hear that since their legislature isnít going to repeal their ridiculous trigger law. Every blue state governor that has a trigger law should come out and say this. We need to fight back against the criminalization of being a woman.