Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198
Results 2,956 to 2,959 of 2959
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Nate, I never forget anything. You, on the other hand, appear to need to be reminded that your feticidal attitude is still very prevalent. You refuse to own your statements, making you a hypocrite and a liar.
    Nice try, but until you own your statement, you have absolutely no moral authority to ask me anything.
    You are nothing but a lying little idiot troll who relishes your own ignorance.
    Stop whining and own your statements.
    edit: Little lying idiot troll, this is not a melt-down like you frequently experience. I am simply growing weary of your incessant whining and complaining about those who lie, yet you constantly lie yourself.
    Christ, I had to go back to figure out what you were losing your mind over again.

Let's review.

You asked this:

OK. You have said to "use someone else's body against their will." Precisely what does this mean?

I replied:
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Which part don't you understand?

You... went off on a random tangent that didn't tell me anything about which part of the statement you referred to you didn't understand:

The part where you say that to call a fetus human has nothing to do with your argument. It has everything to do with it.
    What part of "there are 2 humans involved in a pregnancy" don't you understand? This is your disconnect, and why you won't own your statements about supporting feticide.
    Which then led me to ask if you forgot your own question, since it seemed like you were so busy with your rant that you didn't even remember asking it:

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It does not.

Did you forget your own question?
    And here we are, and apparently you still don't remember the original question you asked, or me asking which part of my statement you didn't understand.

If you'd like to try answering that question so I can help you with your confusion, then I'll be happy to do so. Otherwise, there's nothing in your crazy little rant here to actually address.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

Nate, I never forget anything. You, on the other hand, appear to need to be reminded that your feticidal attitude is still very prevalent. You refuse to own your statements, making you a hypocrite and a liar.
    Nice try, but until you own your statement, you have absolutely no moral authority to ask me anything.
    You are nothing but a lying little idiot troll who relishes your own ignorance.
    Stop whining and own your statements.
    edit: Little lying idiot troll, this is not a melt-down like you frequently experience. I am simply growing weary of your incessant whining and complaining about those who lie, yet you constantly lie yourself.
    SPOILER ALERT: this most definitely is another classic catman meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I am on topic. Youíre talking about making only medically necessary procedures allowed and Iím asking about other procedures that are also not medically necessary.
    I am speaking upon abortion. Please try and keep on topic.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Okay so youíre saying a fetus isnít a human yet?
    You might want to take a deep breath and try re-reading the statement again.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52