Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3233
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Anyone that protects life should be. That eliminates you.
    It's amazing how rigidly pro-life you are when it relates to abortion. If you were this rigidly pro-life when it came to other things, it wouldn't matter if a killing was in self defense, whether you meant to step on a bug, or the death penalty would be a horrendous and unacceptable option.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's amazing how rigidly pro-life you are when it relates to abortion. If you were this rigidly pro-life when it came to other things, it wouldn't matter if a killing was in self defense, whether you meant to step on a bug, or the death penalty would be a horrendous and unacceptable option.
    You comparing a bug to a human life says it all really.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

So much for bodily autonomy in America.

You comparing a bug to a human life says it all really.
    So you're saying that you don't really think ALL lives matter?

Hope to see all those high horse progressives who sat out or voted 3rd party in 2016 apologize to women across America for losing them their abortion rights. Too bad when they sat out or voted 3rd party they gave an opening for Trump who put all these judges in. Not surprising though. Progressives love losing.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Hope to see all those high horse progressives who sat out or voted 3rd party in 2016 apologize to women across America for losing them their abortion rights. Too bad when they sat out or voted 3rd party they gave an opening for Trump who put all these judges in. Not surprising though. Progressives love losing.
    How obnoxious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So you're saying that you don't really think ALL lives matter?
    And you double down on it. I would sat that is incredible of you, but really who doubted that you wouldn't?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

And you double down on it. I would sat that is incredible of you, but really who doubted that you wouldn't?
    You and others continually say how all lives matter. Unless it is your claim that bugs and other non-human creatures aren't alive. Is that the claim you are making? I would argue they are infinitely more alive than a fetus at just about any stage of development.

Both sides of this current argument between you two sound pretty dumb: All Lives Matter is derivative and an obvious knock on BLM, while ALM has nothing to do with non-human species.

I just find it funny the arguments of "Don't tell me what to do with my body" as a conservative position for not getting vaccinated but its okay to do it in regard to telling women what to do with their bodies when it comes to abortion. The idea that all life is sacred only applying to humans and not other species is weird too. And yes, although not everyone uses religion as the reason for being against abortion, a ton of people do.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-02-2021 at 01:59 PM.

You and others continually say how all lives matter. Unless it is your claim that bugs and other non-human creatures aren't alive. Is that the claim you are making? I would argue they are infinitely more alive than a fetus at just about any stage of development.
    You are near the bottom of folks anyone would take science advice from. You are the one to go to when one wants to leave a topic on some wild tangent however.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I just find it funny the arguments of "Don't tell me what to do with my body" as a conservative position for not getting vaccinated but its okay to do it in regard to telling women what to do with their bodies when it comes to abortion. The idea that all life is sacred only applying to humans and not other species is weird too. And yes, although not everyone uses religion as the reason for being against abortion, a ton of people do.
    I'll explain one time for you, Dbroncos78087, and anyone else that is having logic issues. We are speaking of humanity. Try to stay on topic.

You are near the bottom of folks anyone would take science advice from. You are the one to go to when one wants to leave a topic on some wild tangent however.
    I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy with regard to your own position. All live matters to you until it becomes an inconvenience to you or your worldview. If you want to restrict it to just humans, tell me whether you support the death penalty? Tell me whether you condemn the military for killing people (and I'm not even talking about when we accidentally kill civilians). What about Kyle Rittenhouse for whom there are a bunch of posts we can vet this against. He took two lives. Why don't those lives matter? What did they do that made their lives forfeit?

All Lives Matter *terms and conditions may apply

I'll explain one time for you, Dbroncos78087, and anyone else that is having logic issues. We are speaking of humanity. Try to stay on topic.
    Why are human lives sacred and other species aren't?

I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy with regard to your own position. All live matters to you until it becomes an inconvenience to you or your worldview. If you want to restrict it to just humans, tell me whether you support the death penalty? Tell me whether you condemn the military for killing people (and I'm not even talking about when we accidentally kill civilians). What about Kyle Rittenhouse for whom there are a bunch of posts we can vet this against. He took two lives. Why don't those lives matter? What did they do that made their lives forfeit?

All Lives Matter *terms and conditions may apply
    Finally, on topic.

1) Yes I support the death penalty, not equivalent to the murdering of innocent life.
    2) War is war (but casualties of war (innocent life) is different but you excluded it)
    3) Kyle was found not guilty which was clear from the beginning. Self defense. No loss of innocent life.