Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1947
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Keep trying to convince someone, anyone with any cognitive ability of that.
    I don't need convincing, but that's because I'm aware of how basic biology works. That's something Republicans struggle mightily with.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't need convincing, but that's because I'm aware of how basic biology works. That's something Republicans struggle mightily with.
    there you go again spreading misinformation
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Don't care what a small group of people think on this issue. The majority of Americans don't consider it murder and want abortion legal. Since we rule by the majority, the majority rules and it sucks to be you. I really hope the republicans try to buck the majority of Americans on this. Make y'all campaign slogan revolve around it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I bet one of the main questions that will be asked of Republican contestants/office-seekers in 22 and 24 will be on abortion rights. Watch how that won't pull in the independent vote. Really what do the republicans have that will attract people outside their merry band of malcontents? ie armed militia, alt-right, rabid evangelicals, and laser cannon people like Qanon?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Don't care what a small group of people think on this issue. The majority of Americans don't consider it murder and want abortion legal. Since we rule by the majority, the majority rules and it sucks to be you. I really hope the republicans try to buck the majority of Americans on this. Make y'all campaign slogan revolve around it.
    While I disagree with Brett on this matter, nevertheless in his defense, what is legal ó even under majority rule ó is not necessarily right (or wrong). Itís just what is legal.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If you took a debate class, I know your grade based on what you just posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    While I disagree with Brett on this matter, nevertheless in his defense, what is legal ó even under majority rule ó is not necessarily right (or wrong). Itís just what is legal.
    And while I don't agree with Crovash, this has been the truth I have debated on here consistently for this topic.

And if you took a PolySci class, I know your grade based on what you just posted. I also know your score in a biology class.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    No crap, how many years was slavery legal? I am not addressing right or wrong, which depends on the side asking, but that we have a majority for abortion. I am sure the anti-abortion people think they are right to seek an illegal stance to abortion, and the left thinks they are right to allow a woman to decide.

Will Rogers

You'd be laughed out of the room in any type of real debate.

Yeah, yeah, and if you saw a brain cell, you realize what you don't have.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You'd be laughed out of the room in any type of real debate.
    Not if he had the trusty lefty playbook.

And while I don't agree with Crovash, this has been the truth I have debated on here consistently for this topic.
    Life began at conception or thereabout, that is a religious belief I share, but the majority of Americans don't. Your blindspot is that this isn't about the welfare of a child in the womb with you and the republicans, but your ideology. You and the republicans can give to craps about the welfare of children and it has shown in repeated cuts to the education or programs directed at them and their families over the decades and now the human infrastructure you call the $3.5 trillion progressive bill.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not if he had the trusty lefty playbook.
    Game, set, match right there. He'd be a bestselling author within weeks with a stealth move like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if you took a PolySci class, I know your grade based on what you just posted. I also know your score in a biology class.
    I know a great many things.