Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 343 of 479 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 7172
    I got a neighbor who thinks giants live in the center of the world, another who push whites are out to put blacks back into the fields, Mrs Fields believe we are in the end time, another who votes republican and Trump. The last one don't talk about his past love affair with Trump like you do. But I am use to crazy.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-22-2022 at 06:43 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I got a neighbor who thinks giants live in the center of the world, another who push whites are out to put blacks back into the fields, Mrs Fields believe we are in the end time, another who votes republican and Trump. The last one don't talk about his past love affair with Trump like you do. But I am use to crazy.
    I'm so sorry Wes. I kind of like your make-up. But you see, I know what you are about. You are filled with an unabated distrust of and hatred toward white people. You make excuses for and look the other way for the failures and faults of black people. Don't even begin to deny it. The funny thing is that most white people believe it or not are very afraid of black people in general because they fear black supremists. Its really funny. Why white people should be afraid when they outnumber blacks really is funny but they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I'm so sorry Wes. I kind of like your make-up. But you see, I know what you are about. You are filled with an unabated distrust of and hatred toward white people. You make excuses for and look the other way for the failures and faults of black people. Don't even begin to deny it. The funny thing is that most white people believe it or not are very afraid of black people in general because they fear black supremists. Its really funny. Why white people should be afraid when they outnumber blacks really is funny but they do.
    Geez walking right into this beat down…maybe you should consider life experience why he might be so distrustful…

https://tenor.com/bjLCq.gif

You have so much helpful advice for black people.

Yeah, I have called all the white posters racist and post racist slurs. Check with the mods how many times I was ban for racist posts. Oh, that right they are racist to. Well, don't ask anybody then.

No SOME white folks are just fearful of blacks long before the question Black supremists. But yeah, I can see how you believe white fear is cause by blacks. Like I blame my fear of pumpkins on the pumpkin. I have no control over it like those whites being fearful of blacks. If only those pumpkins wouldn't quit being so pumpkiness.

Name a Black supremists and proof they are. What you can't? Well, one can say anything if they don't have to prove it. Arrogantly you think you don't have to because what ever you pull out of your pimple arse is the gospel.

Just love running your mouth, don't you? And ain't man enough to back it up. You can start on why I am a racist. What you want to talk about the Biden crime family again instead? Sure, I am use to your bs.

Really, you should take this show to podcast level. You can be little Tucker Jr, or the high priest of the Church of the Wandering grift and grill.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-22-2022 at 11:08 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

The cracked white male version of Oprah.

"You are racist, and you are racist, you are racist, YOU ALL ARE RACISTS.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have so much helpful advice for black people.
    He use to write "Advice for The Blacks" column in Ebony.

Will Rogers

Do you have a glass stain window of Trump in your house?

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Do you have a glass stain window of Trump in your house?
    You just know someone on this site does. I legitimately don't know who it would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Surprised you're still arguing with him on this subject. He evades certain questions for a reason and will never give up his "abortion is murder" rhetoric. Someone should tell him that no one here besides BOP give a **** to be honest.

Most people support some form of abortion rights and he's under the impression that his side is in the majority.
    Clearly most here are so comfy with murder. That's the sad part. I want to make sure those that lurk know that the crazies will be pointed out.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

It’s the fundamental failed argument on their side. It always goes back to that failed argument.
    It's only failed because you can't understand. It's not for you though really. The chance of you admitting your wrong is slim and none and we all know where slim went.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It won't stop him from arguing it though. He's looking at it through one singular scope. Remember he compared his abortion is murder stance to being as simple in logic as 2+2=4. That should show you how deeply ingrained in that nonsense he is.
    You are right there with the flat earth people. Congrats.

We literally had this established for 50 years. You’re a health care worker. I shouldn’t have to explain this to you. You don’t have the excuse of ignorance that Brett has.
    You had politicians for 50 years. The hypocrisy you show routinely is meaningless for you. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Morning after pill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is not an answer

What if an asteroid came into earth’s atmosphere and his your wife when she was 7 weeks pregnant? Would the asteroid be charged with murder?
    Another example of not understanding words.