Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 189 of 337 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 5049
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    When it's born.

When does anyone gain the right to use someone's body against their will in your mind?
    The question answered here (after many attempts to get you to actually answer a question) was When does a fetus become a baby in your mind?"

Deny all you want, but you are a lying troll that is simply whining and attempting to deflect as opposed to owning your feticidal statements.
    Own your statements and stop whining.

When do humans have the right to use someone else's body against their will? I don't have that right. Do you?
    Again, you are saying that a fetus is not human.
    You are a lying troll.
    Own your feticidal statements and stop whining. Deflecting won't help you.
    I do not owe you any apology for pointing out your feticidal tendencies. You owe me an apology for being a hypocrite -- one that whines about perceived falsehoods, yet lies regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You are a lying troll.
    I do not owe you any apology for pointing out your feticidal tendencies. You owe me an apology for being a hypocrite -- one that whines about perceived falsehoods, yet lies regularly.
    No, I'm not. If I was going to say it wasn't human I would just say it wasn't human. I just showed you I don't give a **** if you consider it human or not, in neither instance does it have the right to use someone else's body against their will.

Still waiting for that apology, liar.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Nate, you are nothing but a whining, lying little idiot troll. I do not owe you an apology for asking you to own your feticidal statement.
    No amount of whining, deflecting, pissing and moaning will save you here. Either own your statements or shut the hell up. I don't care which it is. You made them, now own them

You made up things that I've shown you I did not say and do not care about.

Still waiting for your apology.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

When do humans have the right to use someone else's body against their will? I don't have that right. Do you?
    Let me know when the baby forced it's way in to use the mother. until then, your point is moot
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Let me know when the baby forced it's way in to use the mother. until then, your point is moot
    It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Except the Republican judges often show independence though there are a couple of exceptions. Can't be said for the Democratic judges.
    Please don’t make me laugh. It’s a good joke but I don’t want to be laughing so loudly at something so ridiculous.

You are a lying troll.
    A fetus isn’t a human. It doesn’t eat, drink or breathe on its own. Its attached to a human and gets all its sustenance from said human. If we’re speaking in technical terms, a fetus is a parasite.

Multiple people in this thread have said they don't think a fetus is human, and he fixates on one of the people that hasn't.

Multiple people have not lied about being a feticidal, lying, whining little idiot troll, however.
    You have done nothing but deflect to get away from owning your feticidal statements.
    Own your statements. No one will think worse of you for it. At this point, I don't believe anyone could ever think worse of you, you lying little hypocritical troll.

You made up things that I've shown you I did not say and do not care about.

Still waiting for your apology.

What precisely do I owe you an apology for? All I want you to do is to own your feticidal statements. Its quite simple. Say, "Yes I said that".
    I have not "made up things".

Multiple people have not lied about being a feticidal, lying, whining little idiot troll, however.
    You have done nothing but deflect to get away from owning your feticidal statements.
    Own your statements. No one will think worse of you for it. At this point, I don't believe anyone could ever think worse of you, you lying little hypocritical troll.
    I've done nothing but own and defend everything I've said in this thread.

As far as being "feticidal," I guess you can join me in that. Unless you're going to claim you didn't say this?

I think 24 weeks would be an adequate cutoff. Threats to maternal health and viability of the baby should be determined by that time.
    I would agree with 24 weeks.

What precisely do I owe you an apology for? All I want you to do is to own your feticidal statements. Its quite simple. Say, "Yes I said that".
    I have not "made up things".
    I never said, anywhere, that a fetus wasn't human, and you have yet to show where I did.

No, I'm not. If I was going to say it wasn't human I would just say it wasn't human. I just showed you I don't give a **** if you consider it human or not, in neither instance does it have the right to use someone else's body against their will.

Still waiting for that apology, liar.
    I'd say that when a woman spreads her legs, she makes a decision that may result in a human being being created. It's as simple as that. That baby in the womb is a human life and has the potential to be a wonderful human being. To snuff it out as a "bother" to the woman is murder.