Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 321 of 360 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5399
  1. #4801
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,488
    “I do think that what happened at the court is tremendously bad,” Thomas declared during a discussion at a conference for Black conservatives in Dallas. “I wonder how long we’re going to have these institutions at the rate we’re undermining them and then I wonder when they’re gone or destabilized what we will have as a country and I don’t think the prospects are good if we continue to lose them.”
    Wait until he finds out what this wife did, poor guy is going to be shocked.

  2. #4802
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,632
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Wait until he finds out what this wife did, poor guy is going to be shocked.
    Is he acting like the Supreme Court had credibility before this? You have to give him credit for acting like everyone respected the court as anything other than a political institution before this.

  3. #4803
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,632
    Good grief Justice Thomas lives in an alternate reality. Does he not think the right does any of these things?

    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/14/u...ce-thomas.html

  4. #4804
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,133
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is he acting like the Supreme Court had credibility before this? You have to give him credit for acting like everyone respected the court as anything other than a political institution before this.
    What does Clarence think the court is? Some kind of institution that is immune to criticism and has final penultimate say in federal law? Someone should remind him that checks and balances exist for a reason. Not to mention, plenty of states are going to tell him to shove this decision where the sun don't shine. Either way, its arguably their most contentious decision to date. A decision a ton of people detest and certainly don't appreciate the cross section of people making said decision. Do they deserve people ridiculing them? Protesting outside the SC? Absolutely.

    I'm glad they leaked the decision. **** Clarence Thomas. Maybe someone should tell him to stop sexually harassing women. Better yet, pay attention to your dumb "the election was stolen and who can we get to overturn it" wife as Nate illustrated.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-14-2022 at 11:37 AM.

  5. #4805
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Sure there is a reason. It is because of the selfish egomaniacs that believe that they know what people need to do in order to be allowed to live or die. Mao, Stalin, Castro, Putin, Biden, Harris, Obama, Hitler, Clinton(s), Marx, Xi, and all other card carrying Socialist/Communist tyrants agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Jesus Christ, what a load of **** this is on so many levels.
    Are you kidding? This is pure gold.

  6. #4806
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Are you kidding? This is pure gold.
    It is comedically A+ stuff but I just don't understand why anyone piggybacks any of this moron's posts when he has shown this type of complete delusional nonsense. Putting Biden in the same sentence as Hitler. I mean wtf? Not to mention, like Nate said, apparently someone needs to go back to the drawing board when it comes to what they believe socialism and communism is.

  7. #4807
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,303
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It is comedically A+ stuff but I just don't understand why anyone piggybacks any of this moron's posts when he has shown this type of complete delusional nonsense. Putting Biden in the same sentence as Hitler. I mean wtf? Not to mention, like Nate said, apparently someone needs to go back to the drawing board when it comes to what they believe socialism and communism is.
    And this *** clown put Trump in the same sentence as Hitler dozens of times. What's good for me but not for thee.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #4808
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,571
    tRuMp

  9. #4809
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It’s so weird how that book that’s supposedly infallible you just need to entirely ignore half the book. Crazy!
    Who says that the Old Testament stories are "infallible"? They were written by people in the 6th century and reflect that culture at the time. The Koran is the same kind of story book.

  10. #4810
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,133
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And this *** clown put Trump in the same sentence as Hitler dozens of times. What's good for me but not for thee.
    Where? Prove it as you would say. Maybe he has but I've never seen it.

    Considering how obsessed you are with Dbroncos and all his posts, you should be able to point someone in that direction.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-14-2022 at 12:14 PM.

  11. #4811
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What does Clarence think the court is? Some kind of institution that is immune to criticism and has final penultimate say in federal law? Someone should remind him that checks and balances exist for a reason. Not to mention, plenty of states are going to tell him to shove this decision where the sun don't shine. Either way, its arguably their most contentious decision to date. A decision a ton of people detest and certainly don't appreciate the cross section of people making said decision. Do they deserve people ridiculing them? Protesting outside the SC? Absolutely.

    I'm glad they leaked the decision. **** Clarence Thomas. Maybe someone should tell him to stop sexually harassing women. Better yet, pay attention to your dumb "the election was stolen and who can we get to overturn it" wife as Nate illustrated.
    What is your favorite method of a woman getting her baby in the womb murdered? The "lance" through the head method with forceps then pulling the baby out through the birth canal? Or maybe the injection of poison into the womb and flushing out the unborn child? Or, maybe you would like to make some money out of the abortion by being really "civilized" in the murder so that you can then HARVEST AND SELL THE BODY PARTS OF THE NON_BORN INFANT?

  12. #4812
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,239
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Where? Prove it as you would say. Maybe he has but I've never seen it.

    Considering how obsessed you are with Dbroncos and all his posts, you should be able to point someone in that direction.
    Don't hold your breath

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  13. #4813
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What is your favorite method of a woman getting her baby in the womb murdered? The "lance" through the head method with forceps then pulling the baby out through the birth canal? Or maybe the injection of poison into the womb and flushing out the unborn child? Or, maybe you would like to make some money out of the abortion by being really "civilized" in the murder so that you can then HARVEST AND SELL THE BODY PARTS OF THE NON_BORN INFANT?
    None because I don't believe abortion as its currently legislated is murder as I've told brett a multitude of times.

    Cute hyperbolism though. May work with your other conservatives and a way to suggest you have this moral and righteous high ground but that **** don't work for anyone who is capable of critical thinking.

  14. #4814
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    24,836
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And this *** clown put Trump in the same sentence as Hitler dozens of times. What's good for me but not for thee.
    Yet there you go, putting Trump and Hitler in the same sentence.

    Lulz


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  15. #4815
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,303
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Where? Prove it as you would say. Maybe he has but I've never seen it.

    Considering how obsessed you are with Dbroncos and all his posts, you should be able to point someone in that direction.
    God, you're so stupid. I was talking about you and posting to you.

    Don't know what is more impressive. Your inability to decipher a post or your inability to reply to me without trying to deflect the conversation away from you and to dbroncos. Speaking of obsessed.

    You are truly a magnificent piece of ****.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •