Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 128 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3233
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Admittedly, not as many as Iíd be willing to give up to stop US children from dying in school shootings or Floridians dying of Covid.

But however many Iím willing to give up, the answer is the same: more than you.

In a way, itís touching, but also very bizarre, that you care WAY more about Uyghurs dying in China than Americans dying here.
    Of course. You set the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Of course. You set the rules.
    To quote Tony Soprano ďNo, I donít make em, theyíve always been thereĒ

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/united-...021138401.html

This seems very topical: Bidenís administration is doing a diplomatic boycott at the 22 Chinese Olympics due to Chinaís human rights abuses, such as their Urghur camps.

It seems somebody is doing something.

Read valades post and try to figure this one out all by yourself. If you're "wee pee" brain can't figure out in a day, let me know and I'll help you connect the dots.
    Strike one. That was not comparing the two, but more foolishness and insults. Compare the two. Who are we fooling, you won't back your stance. Strike three, you are out, the crowd is booing you and your game is over.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-06-2021 at 04:35 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Itís really funny that DBronscisnmo is coming at me hard about Uyghurs in China as if I donít wholeheartedly agree what is happening to them is abhorrent and didnít argue against Nasty prolifically that China is bad and we should do something about it.
    It's funny how you think he gives two ****s about them. He doesn't. If they were all to die tomorrow, he would not lose a wink of sleep. They are a cudgel to be used against someone else and nothing more. As I've said, conservatives often use groups like this that will make zero public demands of them for their own political ends. No Uyghur is going to come to America and say "you said great things conservatives but then you did nothing to help us". Nor will a fetus that doesn't get aborted come to anyone and say "you said those great things about valuing life but never provided any food for me or my mother to eat".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I like I got a special degree in Moronism to decode your glibber when you can't even do it yourself.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I like I got a special degree in Moronism to decode your glibber when you can't even do it yourself.
    Is this in respond to my post? If so I'm just saying that they specifically look for groups to advocate for that expect nothing in return meaning that there is nothing they have to do except yell.

Itís really funny that DBronscisnmo is coming at me hard about Uyghurs in China as if I donít wholeheartedly agree what is happening to them is abhorrent and didnít argue against Nasty prolifically that China is bad and we should do something about it.
    It pure foolishness, out of left field with nothing to do with your post and instead of admitting it was, he is digging a deeper hole. Typical of him.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is this in respond to my post? If so I'm just saying that they specifically look for groups to advocate for that expect nothing in return meaning that there is nothing they have to do except yell.
    I use moron, moronic and moronism for one person here. Sorry, I was told I should add post I am replying to but thought i had enough time add to my pervious post. You to fast dude.

Will Rogers

I use moron, moronic and moronism for one person here. Sorry, I was told I should add post I am replying to but thought i had enough time add to my pervious post. You to fast dude.
    Ok I just wanted to check. I didn't think you were, but it seemed like it.

This seems very topical: Bidenís administration is doing a diplomatic boycott at the 22 Chinese Olympics due to Chinaís human rights abuses, such as their Urghur camps.

Wonder how their increasing aggressiveness towards Tawain will affect their 22 Olympics. Not to mention their problem with viruses.

Will Rogers

China will have to answer for their human rights abuses.

****ing xenophobes.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's funny how you think he gives two ****s about them. He doesn't. If they were all to die tomorrow, he would not lose a wink of sleep. They are a cudgel to be used against someone else and nothing more. As I've said, conservatives often use groups like this that will make zero public demands of them for their own political ends. No Uyghur is going to come to America and say "you said great things conservatives but then you did nothing to help us". Nor will a fetus that doesn't get aborted come to anyone and say "you said those great things about valuing life but never provided any food for me or my mother to eat".
    I stand corrected. Youíre right, he doesnít care about the Uyghurs:

****ing xenophobes.

I like I got a special degree in Moronism
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!