Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 127 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3233
    He could give two craps about those MUSLIMS, but to weaponize them poorly. So poorly to the point of making a mockery of their plight.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He could give two craps about those MUSLIMS, but to weaponize them poorly. So poorly to the point of making a mockery of their plight.
    It's like how they advocate for the unborn. An unborn person, just like Muslims in another country, never ask for anything or express their requests. Their alleged requests come through white Christian Republicans say they want.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH. coming from out of nowhere with no connection to the subject.
    That's okay Wes. I didn't think for a second that your pee brain would be able to register that comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's okay Wes. I didn't think for a second that your pee brain would be able to register that comparison.
    Come on and help me wee pee brain figure it out. Register that comparison, one being a problem in China which we have no control of, and a problem here where we do have control of. WOW US SON
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Come on and help me wee pee brain figure it out. Register that comparison, one being a problem in China which we have no control of, and a problem here where we do have control of. WOW US SON
    Are the people who focus on the pee brain the ones who support the guy with the pee tape possibility?

You are the last f'ing person in the world to try to use a condescending tone with anybody.

Will Rogers

Come on big boy, batter up. Compare the Chinese genocide practices on Muslim to a school shooting. Better yet any school shooting to increase your odds of success.

Will Rogers

Come on big boy, batter up. Compare the Chinese genocide practices on Muslim to a school shooting. Better yet any school shooting to increase your odds of success.
    Read valades post and try to figure this one out all by yourself. If you're "wee pee" brain can't figure out in a day, let me know and I'll help you connect the dots.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

How many Uyghurs have you personally helped?
    As many as Iím able to. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    As many as Iím able to. How about you?
    None. Just like you. But I'm not the guy making rules for caring about something.

None. Just like you. But I'm not the guy making rules for caring about something.
    I most certainly WANT China to stop their oppression of the Uyghurs and think we should be doing something about it.

By any rules, your comparison was stupid.

But speaking of not doing anything means you donít care, letís talk about how you most definitely donít care about Americans or Floridians dying of Covid because you donít want to do anything to stop itÖ

Why are states like Mississippi so focused on passing these pro-life pieces of legislation when they do absolutely nothing about the infant mortality in their state? Essentially the entire south east of the country has incredibly high infant mortality. Ain't no way that state or any in the dark green or blue get to pretend to be pro-life.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/s..._mortality.htm

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I most certainly WANT China to stop their oppression of the Uyghurs and think we should be doing something about it.

By any rules, your comparison was stupid.
    And which of your personal beliefs are you willing to give up to help the Uyghurs?

And which of your personal beliefs are you willing to give up to help the Uyghurs?
    Admittedly, not as many as Iíd be willing to give up to stop US children from dying in school shootings or Floridians dying of Covid.

But however many Iím willing to give up, the answer is the same: more than you.

In a way, itís touching, but also very bizarre, that you care WAY more about Uyghurs dying in China than Americans dying here.

Itís really funny that DBronscisnmo is coming at me hard about Uyghurs in China as if I donít wholeheartedly agree what is happening to them is abhorrent and didnít argue against Nasty prolifically that China is bad and we should do something about it.