Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 124 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3233
    Iím just baby I grew up in the baby killing era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    last night I saw MSNBC making a comparison about abortion and caring about life, compared to gun violence and how the right doesn't care about the lives lost from guns. talk about hypocritical ignorance. many gun owners are not out shooting people, while every single abortion ends of the life of that baby/fetus.
    I think some exceptions are fine, but I'm just saying what most are against abortion for. the baby/fetus.
    He had to backtrack when he realized his programmed rhetoric isnít why he actually believesÖ

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You think?
    Wait the people who donít care about women might not care about women! Has anyone told the people?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Wait the people who donít care about women might not care about women! Has anyone told the people?
    I was as shocked to discover this as you were, I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I was as shocked to discover this as you were, I'm sure!
    I have ordered all the presses be stopped. Thatís not easy to do in this day and age. But everything from the NYT and WashPo all the way down to the blogs read by only three people are shutdown waiting for an update.

So does child support start at 15 weeks now too?

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    So does child support start at 15 weeks now too?
    Child support starts at conception.

Do they count towards the census?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Do they count towards the census?
    They sure as **** better!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

If a woman comes here illegally and has a seven week old fetus, can she not be deported because she is carrying a US citizen?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not supporting vaccination and masking. Doing nothing to stop gun violence. Letting people suffer through medical problems like pill splitting so they canít be treated properly. Thereís three examples where the GOP doesnít give a solitary **** about life.
    The GOP
    1) Does support vaccines and proper addressing of COVID
    2) They have done plenty and continue to do plenty to stop gun violence (we aren't the party of defund police and put restrictions that violate the 2nd amendment)
    3) We aren't the party suppressing last moment therapy drugs.

So like I said, prove it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

last night I saw MSNBC making a comparison about abortion and caring about life, compared to gun violence and how the right doesn't care about the lives lost from guns. talk about hypocritical ignorance. many gun owners are not out shooting people, while every single abortion ends of the life of that baby/fetus.
    qft
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He had to backtrack when he realized his programmed rhetoric isnít why he actually believesÖ
    I've said for years arguing about this that there can be exceptions, like rape.

doesn't change what I said about the comparison from left wing media. the argument here related to school shootings or any shootings is stupid, with the number of people that own a gun not shooting people, where an abortion will always terminate that fetus/baby.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I've said for years arguing about this that there can be exceptions, like rape.

doesn't change what I said about the comparison from left wing media. the argument here related to school shootings or any shootings is stupid, with the number of people that own a gun not shooting people, where an abortion will always terminate that fetus/baby.
    You think it's a dumb comparison because you care about the fetus baby but you don't care about those who are killed in school shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The GOP
    1) Does support vaccines and proper addressing of COVID
    2) They have done plenty and continue to do plenty to stop gun violence (we aren't the party of defund police and put restrictions that violate the 2nd amendment)
    3) We aren't the party suppressing last moment therapy drugs.

So like I said, prove it.
    The GOP is the party of calling vaccines a hoax. They are absolutely not the party of vaccines. You need to look at the vast discrepancy in vaccinations by political party to know that is true.

The GOP literally took their first act to make it easier for adjudicated mentally ill people guns when Trump won and had both chambers of Congress. They advocate for loopholes like the one that got the SC shooting where if a background check gets held up by 3 days they automatically get their gun.