Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3233
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Don't have to. Americans do enough of selective sanctity on their own.
    refusing to provide any backing to your opinion. Not surprised at all.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

No you would rather ignore the question because you don't have a legitimate non hypocritical answer to it.
    Again you ignored the topic. It's you. You lost and refuse to admit it. It's an MO of yours
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again you ignored the topic. It's you. You lost and refuse to admit it. It's an MO of yours
    Yeah more deflection because you refuse to answer a simple question.

refusing to provide any backing to your opinion. Not surprised at all.

good luck showing that
    Case in point.

prove it
    Not supporting vaccination and masking. Doing nothing to stop gun violence. Letting people suffer through medical problems like pill splitting so they can’t be treated properly. There’s three examples where the GOP doesn’t give a solitary **** about life.

I just find it funny the arguments of "Don't tell me what to do with my body" as a conservative position for not getting vaccinated but its okay to do it in regard to telling women what to do with their bodies when it comes to abortion. The idea that all life is sacred only applying to humans and not other species is weird too. And yes, although not everyone uses religion as the reason for being against abortion, a ton of people do.
    you mean the baby/fetus inside of the woman's body.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

last night I saw MSNBC making a comparison about abortion and caring about life, compared to gun violence and how the right doesn't care about the lives lost from guns. talk about hypocritical ignorance. many gun owners are not out shooting people, while every single abortion ends of the life of that baby/fetus.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you mean the baby/fetus inside of the woman's body.
    Right. The pregnant person's body. Not theirs. They don't have an inherent right to use it, because it's not their body.

last night I saw MSNBC making a comparison about abortion and caring about life, compared to gun violence and how the right doesn't care about the lives lost from guns. talk about hypocritical ignorance. many gun owners are not out shooting people, while every single abortion ends of the life of that baby/fetus.
    I often confuse a fetus unaware of it's own existence and school children, so I can understand you making that mistake too.

Great to hear that you continue to watch the exact crap you can't stop whining about.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Right. The pregnant person's body. Not theirs. They don't have an inherent right to use it, because it's not their body.
    many people against abortion are concerned about the baby/fetus, not the woman and her body.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

many people against abortion are concerned about the baby/fetus, not the woman and her body.
    Well, they should be considering the circumstances in which many women consider abortion in the first place. Again, its the woman's body. It just sounds like the GOP doesn't like the sentiment turned around on them when it comes to the vaccine but they're completely okay with determining how a pregnancy should go.

You think?

Well, they should be considering the circumstances in which many women consider abortion in the first place. Again, its the woman's body. It just sounds like the GOP doesn't like the sentiment turned around on them when it comes to the vaccine but they're completely okay with determining how a pregnancy should go.
    I think some exceptions are fine, but I'm just saying what most are against abortion for. the baby/fetus.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯