Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3233
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Finally, on topic.

1) Yes I support the death penalty, not equivalent to the murdering of innocent life.
    2) War is war (but casualties of war (innocent life) is different but you excluded it)
    3) Kyle was found not guilty which was clear from the beginning. Self defense. No loss of innocent life.
    So all lives don’t matter and you believe there are useful distinctions that allow you to justify their taking. Now we’re getting somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So all lives don’t matter and you believe there are useful distinctions that allow you to justify their taking. Now we’re getting somewhere!
    Of course all lives matter. You think there is nothing that puts that in jeopardy for a person. That's a you issue.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

3) Kyle was found not guilty which was clear from the beginning. Self defense. No loss of innocent life.
    Autonomy for me but not for thee.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Autonomy for me but not for thee.
    I can repeat it to you but I can't understand for you
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I can repeat it to you but I can't understand for you
    You can't seem to understand it for you, either. Super excited to see you repeat this witty line though.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The idea that all life is sacred only applying to humans and not other species is weird too.
    Arguing that ALM is referring to humans specifically is in no way the same as saying that other species lives do not matter (and is a pretty weird tangent to break off in to). Whether it is Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, or Blue Lives Matter, I think it is safe to say most people making said statements are not referring to bedbugs, house flies, fleas, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Arguing that ALM is referring to humans specifically is in no way the same as saying that other species lives do not matter (and is a pretty weird tangent to break off in to). Whether it is Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, or Blue Lives Matter, I think it is safe to say most people making said statements are not referring to bedbugs, house flies, fleas, etc.
    I wasn't referring to all lives being sacred in the same vernacular as all lives matter. I get the ALM doctrine is about humans. My issue is why human lives are the only thing that matters amongst pro lifers who beat their chest about the sanctity of life. That existed way before ALM was even was a thing and as you know its only a counter to BLM.

Of course brett didn't answer that question because he'd rather avoid trying to explain it when he really has no valid explanation.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-02-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    And to be clear, the vast majority of those who proclaim “All [Human] Lives Matter” are simply lying.

The extremely rare exceptions notwithstanding, we humans happily cherry pick those [human] lives that matter to us, based entirely on our perceived self-interests.

Speak of the devil. Selective sanctity.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And to be clear, the vast majority of those who proclaim “All [Human] Lives Matter” are simply lying.

The extremely rare exceptions notwithstanding, we humans happily cherry pick those [human] lives that matter to us, based entirely on our perceived self-interests.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I wasn't referring to all lives being sacred in the same vernacular as all lives matter. I get the ALM doctrine is about humans. My issue is why human lives are the only thing that matters amongst pro lifers who beat their chest about the sanctity of life. That existed way before ALM was even was a thing and as you know its only a counter to BLM.

Of course brett didn't answer that question because he'd rather avoid trying to explain it when he really has no valid explanation.
    I'd rather you get on topic and made that clear but you ignored truth yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

good luck showing that

prove it
    Don't have to. Americans do enough of selective sanctity on their own.

I'd rather you get on topic and made that clear but you ignored truth yet again.
    No you would rather ignore the question because you don't have a legitimate non hypocritical answer to it.