Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 216 of 335 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5013
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Huh.

Is it "abstinence" or "only" that you don't know the meaning of?
    What I don't know is that I am better to ignore you when you post. My bad.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The pro-birth party is at it again. Force them to have the kid and then tell them to be responsible for it. People are always willing to advocate for the unborn because they never ask for anything.
    you're the pro-death party, the care for some not all party.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    you're the pro-death party, the care for some not all party.
    I am pro-death when it comes to euthanization of terminally ill patients. I do not support forcing someone to suffer just to meet my moral views.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

What I don't know is that I am better to ignore you when you post. My bad.
    It's okay if you don't have an answer, you can just say that. No one is going to be surprised.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

you're the pro-death party...
    I belong to no party per se but I too am pro-death (always wise to bet on a winner).

This is an interesting stance from someone on the pro-birth side. Don't give the woman a choice on whether to have the kid or not and then say "sure I passed a law taking the choice out of your hands, but I don't see how this involves me".

That must be those family values I hear so much about.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

I hope they are proud of themselves!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...-law-rcna12961

Thank goodness for VA Democrats in our senate! I believe this is the individual that our new governor’s campaign went after and attacked.

If you aren't considering your financial situation before you have a child, you are an idiot. You guys act as if preventing pregnancies is difficult.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Angelique Kerber • Maria Sakkari • Leylah Fernandez • Jasmine Paolini

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez • Bianca Belair

No one is acting like preventing pregnancies is difficult.

They are acting like no method of birth control is 100%.

No one is acting like preventing pregnancies is difficult.

They are acting like no method of birth control is 100%.
    No, but using birth control correctly and multiple forms will get you so close to 100% effectiveness that your chances of having an unwanted pregnancies are close to non-existent. Responsible people have been doing it for far longer than you and I have been around.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Angelique Kerber • Maria Sakkari • Leylah Fernandez • Jasmine Paolini

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez • Bianca Belair

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No, but using birth control correctly and multiple forms will get you so close to 100% effectiveness that your chances of having an unwanted pregnancies are close to non-existent. Responsible people have been doing it for far longer than you and I have been around.
    And responsible people have been having surprise babies far longer than you and I have been around; one of my siblings is one of them.

Few people are going to use the pill with perfect use - that's why the CDC tells us that it's effectiveness with "typical use" is 91%. But that's still about 1 out of every 10 people taking it that could end up pregnant despite thinking they're protected. There's simply no reason to act like this doesn't happen.

And responsible people have been having surprise babies far longer than you and I have been around; one of my siblings is one of them.

Few people are going to use the pill with perfect use - that's why the CDC tells us that it's effectiveness with "typical use" is 91%. But that's still about 1 out of every 10 people taking it that could end up pregnant despite thinking they're protected. There's simply no reason to act like this doesn't happen.
    And I said a second form of birth control brings that nearly to 100% effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    And I said a second form of birth control brings that nearly to 100% effectiveness.
    Great. So?