Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 215 of 335 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5018
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Abstinence only education is extremely ineffective. Turns out humans really like having sex and just telling them to not doesn’t really work well…
    Turns out humans really want to have interactions with other humans in general. And telling them they can't, doesn't work out very well. Regardless of how much you wish it did.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Turns out humans really want to have interactions with other humans in general. And telling them they can't, doesn't work out very well. Regardless of how much you wish it did.
    That’s not always true, for instance nobody wants to have interactions with you.

But beyond that, The situations are not remotely the same.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That’s not always true, for instance nobody wants to have interactions with you.

But beyond that, The situations are not remotely the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They can't afford the abortion, but sure they can afford the kid...
    Different topic.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    People aren't going for unsafe procedures because abortion is legal and they don't need to. How is that not obvious?
    Not everyone has insurance or money that get pregnant.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Anyone trying to sell abstinence only education are just not aware how the real world works. People aren't going to just not have sex. Not now, not ever.
    No one said that they'd have none.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    They just have to make sure they don't get pregnant from it...or their life gets as figurately ****ed as they are?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

They just have to make sure they don't get pregnant from it...or their life gets as figurately ****ed as they are?
    Perhaps males should have a mandatory vasectomy until they are wanting children and go get the minor procedure to reverse it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Perhaps males should have a mandatory vasectomy until they are wanting children and go get the minor procedure to reverse it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Seems reasonable to me. It seems that since men must put the sperm in, they should be the ones responsible. Seems just as reasonable as the "women should keep their legs closed" crowd.

Not everyone has insurance or money that get pregnant.
    Ah yes, people without insurance or money should definitely take on the added cost of a baby. Nothing could go wrong there.

Believe it or not, poor people without insurance are able to obtain safe abortions too.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Huh.

Not as well as abstinence only education.
    Is it "abstinence" or "only" that you don't know the meaning of?

Ah yes, people without insurance or money should definitely take on the added cost of a baby. Nothing could go wrong there.

Believe it or not, poor people without insurance are able to obtain safe abortions too.
    The pro-birth party is at it again. Force them to have the kid and then tell them to be responsible for it. People are always willing to advocate for the unborn because they never ask for anything.

Killing innocent life for one's lack of control is not a solution.

It would not surprise me that there are places that do not charge for the procedure or that government covers the expenses. Again, not what is being spoken of.