Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 214 of 335 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5013
    I want to know what the status of NY or CA passing laws putting a bounty on gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And illegalize all abortions and you will find that most women will seek alternative abortions. They just won't be performed by licensed medical professionals. They will be performed by (if the women are lucky) med school dropouts but more likely than not someone who never even went to undergraduate. Then women will start dropping dead like nobody's business.

You either get safe and legal or you get unsafe and illegal.
    as if the numbers would be the same. Hilarious.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I've said repeatedly that I don't favor any limits on abortion. I'm not sure why you're acting like I've made some secret of this.

Comprehensive sex education; easy, cheap access to condoms and birth control; and easily accessible, cheap and/or free abortions are the things that bring down teen pregnancy rates, unwanted pregnancies, and abortion rates. We've repeatedly seen this in the real world.
    Not as well as abstinence only education.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

So weird how the right wants to limit a perfectly safe procedure in abortion but wants doctors writing prescriptions for Ivermectin like it’s going out if style.
    Killing a baby is safe? You are so lost

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    as if the numbers would be the same. Hilarious.
    I don't really believe you underestimate how these women are willing to travel across state lines to get an abortion. There will of course be less abortions but the percentage that will be unsafe will shoot to nearly 100% given that at 7 weeks a woman would have to pursue services performed outside of a doctor's office or hospital.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I want to know why birth control isn’t murder.
    because pre fertilization the two contributing parts NEVER become anything but what they are...egg, sperm

I don't really believe you underestimate how these women are willing to travel across state lines to get an abortion. There will of course be less abortions but the percentage that will be unsafe will shoot to nearly 100% given that at 7 weeks a woman would have to pursue services performed outside of a doctor's office or hospital.
    How many folks are going for unsafe procedures now? Near zero. Don't you think that would be true going forward?

And no, not everyone has insurance. Not everyone has money. Not everyone can afford to have these unnecessary procedures.

How many folks are going for unsafe procedures now? Near zero. Don't you think that would be true going forward?

And no, not everyone has insurance. Not everyone has money. Not everyone can afford to have these unnecessary procedures.
    They can't afford the abortion, but sure they can afford the kid...

This is demonstrably false.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

People aren't going for unsafe procedures because abortion is legal and they don't need to. How is that not obvious?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is demonstrably false.
    Anyone trying to sell abstinence only education are just not aware how the real world works. People aren't going to just not have sex. Not now, not ever.

People ended up pregnant in ****ing concentration camps during the Holocaust, but you think teenagers in the US are going to abstain because you told them to?

The really dumb ones would. The not so dumb ones would: 1) take birth control pills; or 2) make their male partner use a condom; or 3) not spread their legs in the first place. Its SOOOOOOOOO tough on the woman.HILARIOUS.

Abstinence only education is extremely ineffective. Turns out humans really like having sex and just telling them to not doesn’t really work well…

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Abstinence only education is extremely ineffective. Turns out humans really like having sex and just telling them to not doesn’t really work well…
    Chastity belts for all!