Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 604 of 674 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 10101
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not mature enough to have the abortion but mature enough to raise it. Makes total sense.

If not, better hope he/she is adopted otherwise they join that wonderful overcrowded foster care system.

So you don't think that having an abortion is more toiling than raising a person?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So you don't think that having an abortion is more toiling than raising a person?
    No.

Have you ever raised a person, at 16?

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    No.

Have you ever raised a person, at 16?
    Have you ever killed a human, at 16?
    Last edited by brett05; 08-17-2022 at 08:33 AM.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

You just say and do anything to be contrarian to those you perceive to be on the left. Here one, you must breathe to live.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

10000000000000000000000000000000% no. Are you serious? Do you have any kids? Do you know how ****ing hard it is to raise a kid(s)? How much time, money, mental fortitude, etc? I mean if you want to raise them right. We see millions of kids that are raised by parents that likely shouldn't be having kids, so why add even more to that number?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

answer the question dude. Your reply above states 1 of 2 things:

1. you have never raised a child
    2. you are so tight to your guns on this subject, you are don't care about the woman or child, just the subject

Damn dude, you lack empathy more than anyone I have come across.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    10000000000000000000000000000000% no. Are you serious? Do you have any kids? Do you know how ****ing hard it is to raise a kid(s)? How much time, money, mental fortitude, etc? I mean if you want to raise them right. We see millions of kids that are raised by parents that likely shouldn't be having kids, so why add even more to that number?
    This is the issue with this country and the problem with the right-to-lifers. They're no better than the people they claim to leech off the government. They think that having a kid is just something that happens and should be cherished because its a gift from a floating guy in the sky. They don't think of the mental affects on the parents and the child, the financial component, the societal component, etc. Ultimately, they don't think. They simply parrot what they hear.

Raising a child is extraordinarily complex. A child can easily be screwed up by careless people. Imagine, that teenager did not want to have the child. Will they magically become a loving parent who not only wants the child but is also ready to care for it? Just because some god loving folk said they need to have the kid?

It is far more likely that the child will grow up in a broken home, constantly live in or near poverty, attend crappy schools, eat garbage food, deal with mental and physical problems because of a lack of quality health care, etc. To top it all off, that child will have to grow up hearing that there isn't enough money to fund social programs, they're lazy, and that they should just work harder. All of this will come from the same group of people who forced that person to be born.

It's pathetic that these people are even allowed to vote.

For the 10,000,000th time; abortion isn't murder. How can't you get that through your skull?
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    This is the issue with this country and the problem with the right-to-lifers. They're no better than the people they claim to leech off the government. They think that having a kid is just something that happens and should be cherished because its a gift from a floating guy in the sky. They don't think of the mental affects on the parents and the child, the financial component, the societal component, etc. Ultimately, they don't think. They simply parrot what they hear.

Raising a child is extraordinarily complex. A child can easily be screwed up by careless people. Imagine, that teenager did not want to have the child. Will they magically become a loving parent who not only wants the child but is also ready to care for it? Just because some god loving folk said they need to have the kid?

It is far more likely that the child will grow up in a broken home, constantly live in or near poverty, attend crappy schools, eat garbage food, deal with mental and physical problems because of a lack of quality health care, etc. To top it all off, that child will have to grow up hearing that there isn't enough money to fund social programs, they're lazy, and that they should just work harder. All of this will come from the same group of people who forced that person to be born.

Its a completely vapid crowd. They're so worried about the unborn but once you're born, they lose interest. All they care about is the concept of a child being born and not aborted but be damned the situations in which these kids are raised. If life is so sacred, why does the quality of life become irrelevant? I would have a lot more respect for the GOP and its right to life stance if they made it a purpose to help those kids who grow up in indigent households. Instead they look to defund all the programs in which mothers and children can get help.

Its weird too. They complain how poorly government run social programs are but they're willing to add millions of people to those very systems. Make an active effort to fix it if you're that worried about the children who are about to be added to that system.

But that's not the end goal. The end goal is appeal to their constituency on a very hollow platform.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post

exactly right. I just don't get how forcing a person who CLEARLY doesn't feel prepared (or want) a baby is the right choice for the child. It's hard enough to get it right when you want it, and are stable.

And lastly, and this is the big one for me, is that the party that wants to end abortion (or restrict it), and the states that are doing so, is the party and states that are the worst at providing assistance for that mother and child once the baby is actually here. That part continues to blow my ****ing mind. If you are forcing a woman to have a baby, then help her out. If you aren't willing to do that, then shut the **** up and let her make her choice.

Who hasn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its a completely vapid crowd. They're so worried about the unborn but once you're born, they lose interest. All they care about is the concept of a child being born and not aborted but be damned the situations in which these kids are raised. If life is so sacred, why does the quality of life become irrelevant? I would have a lot more respect for the GOP and its right to life stance if they made it a purpose to help those kids who grow up in indigent households. Instead they look to defund all the programs in which mothers and children can get help.

Its weird too. They complain how poorly government run social programs are but they're willing to add millions of people to those very systems. Make an active effort to fix it if you're that worried about the children who are about to be added to that system.

But that's not the end goal. The end goal is appeal to their constituency on a very hollow platform.
    Right! The GOP cares more about a fetus than actual children. It's mind boggling. Restricted assistance, education is worse in red states, safety of children worse, healthcare worse, you name it.

To your point, while I wouldn't agree with their stance at all (over abortion itself), if the GOP came out and also drove assistance for families, education, and healthcare for children higher, I could stomach it. But they don't. The moment that kid is born, it's like, "hey, wasn't our choice to get preggo, that thing is your problem now".

mUrDeR

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You just say and do anything to be contrarian to those you perceive to be on the left. Here one, you must breathe to live.
    If you stop breathing one dies. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Yes I have kids. I know the efforts it takes.
    I have never killed anyone and I can't imagine what that would be like.
    So yes, it's a serious question.