Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 317 of 499 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 7479
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It fascinates me the ways you find to shoehorn that in. It's like you can't stop thinking about it.
    It fascinates me that adults are not only stupid enough to believe such theories but irresponsible enough to want to push them on young children who actually know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    It fascinates me that adults are not only stupid enough to believe such theories but irresponsible enough to want to push them on young children who actually know better.
    Okay. Good luck with that.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    most posters are neither as eloquent or economical with there words as I am however the sentiment is there with of them (take a look at BOPís response to me- itís what he is saying)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Sorry man, but men are not women and women are not men. Modern gender theories arenít offensive, they are just flat out bullcrap and shouldnít be taught to children.
    You donít need to audition. Youíre secure a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You ever learn the difference between Arab and Arabic?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Texas' restrictive abortion law takes effect after SCOTUS deadline to stop it passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    You ever learn the difference between Arab and Arabic?

obviously he was joking

Last edited by ewing; 05-12-2022 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Are you talking about religion? You must be

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not avoiding the topic. I think the circumstances in which abortion was legislated previously worked just fine. I'm not the one taking the position "protect all life". That's you. I believe there are situations where abortions (which are hardly ideal) are still outcomes that should be protected. You, on the other hand, limit it to when a woman is raped or her life is in danger. Otherwise, its all murder. To me, its not. That's where our impasse is. That doesn't mean I don't value life btw. Just have a very different idea of when life begins and that there are circumstances where abortions should be an acceptable outcome. Not just in the case of a woman being raped or her life being at risk.

"Protecting all life" means "protecting all life". Not just the ones you pick and choose for your own convenience.
    Find where I say Protect all Life with no regard to circumstances. That's what you are saying so go find it. It's a time waster because it doesn't exist. You want it to exist because as I stated you are fragile.

Your idea on when life begins is akin to those that think the earth is flat. This allows you to justify murder in your mind.

What happens when folks say life doesn't being until some point after birth? Your definition allows that to be ok as well.

Again, I really do think you are smarter than this and your ego and fragility prevents your intellect from showing.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Are you talking about religion? You must be
    This came to my mind as well, though in my thoughts I specified Christianity, the religion which BoP crows about all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Find where I say Protect all Life with no regard to circumstances. That's what you are saying so go find it. It's a time waster because it doesn't exist. You want it to exist because as I stated you are fragile.

Your idea on when life begins is akin to those that think the earth is flat. This allows you to justify murder in your mind.

What happens when folks say life doesn't being until some point after birth? Your definition allows that to be ok as well.

Again, I really do think you are smarter than this and your ego and fragility prevents your intellect from showing.
    Moving goalposts I see. I mean "protect all life" sounds pretty blanketing to me. You didn't preface it with anything. No, I don't want it to exist. Its exists because you said it.

That's your opinion. Foundationally, we disagree on when life begins and when abortion is acceptable. That's why I thought the previous laws in which it was allowed or not allowed worked just fine. Obviously a cross section of judges feel otherwise. It doesn't take much. A majority of 9 justices.

Its not a matter of ego, intelligence, or fragility. Its a matter of fundamental disagreement. I can easily counter that science says a fetus can't survive outside the womb for 20 or so weeks and most abortions occur way before that point.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-13-2022 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Moving goalposts I see. I mean "protect all life" sounds pretty blanketing to me. You didn't preface it with anything. No, I don't want it to exist. Its exists because you said it.

That's your opinion. Foundationally, we disagree on when life begins and when abortion is acceptable. That's why I thought the previous laws in which it was allowed or not allowed worked just fine. Obviously a cross section of judges feel otherwise. It doesn't take much. A majority of 9 justices.

Its not a matter of ego, intelligence, or fragility. Its a matter of fundamental disagreement. I can easily counter that science says a fetus can't survive outside the womb for 20 or so weeks and most abortions occur way before that point.
    It depends how far along the baby is as to whether or not it can survive for 20 or so weeks.
    This said, I understand what you are saying and agree that the cutoff on abortions should be somewhere around 15 weeks. Prior to that, all threats to the mother's life should be determined and the baby's viability should be as well.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    It depends how far along the baby is as to whether or not it can survive for 20 or so weeks.
    This said, I understand what you are saying and agree that the cutoff on abortions should be somewhere around 15 weeks. Prior to that, all threats to the mother's life should be determined and the baby's viability should be as well.
    Yeah I know brett brought up an example of 19 weeks but that's one in literally billions of babies born. Sure, the technology around natal care is improving but most babies born that prematurely don't survive as you know. Not to mention, the ones that do are at an incredibly high risk for some kind of permanent disability.

I'm not going to try and convince someone who takes the stance that "Abortion is murder" that its indeed not murder because they're not backing off that stance regardless of the science or how situations are presented to them. Its wasting keystrokes.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-13-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Best for you to sit this one out.
    Iím not a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You understand that your ilk are going to try to ban those things too, yes? And you'll support them as they do. You've figured that out, right?
    Everyone is different in their viewpoints. Yes, I know that many people are against birth control pills and other contraceptives. Thats fine. I am talking about abortion and abortion only and there are people who are okay with contraception but not aborting a baby in the womb. Totally different things both accomplishing a supposed desired end namely to prevent a baby from living. When a society is willing to take a human being out of a womb and killing it, I say that society is barbaric. And right now, some of the abortion states are saying that they would allow the killing of a BORN INFANT up to a week old if the mother doesn't want the child. This is how WRONG the abortion lobby is with their murderous opinions.