Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1574
  1. #781
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    75,158
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So cringe that you don't care about humans and prioritize murder over anything else.

    I care about all life, you only ignorantly care about your own.
    You don't though. Abortion is such a convenient thing for the right to get up in fake arms about, because you're talking about intangible life. The rest of your politics are full of cruelty and violence. All of it. You have no concern for the disadvantaged in this country. None at all.

    What are "my own" What even does that mean.

    I do love murder. You're right. Great points. Anyways, you're proving my point. Nothing is less worthwhile than arguing with brett, sluggo, fnk, any of you right-wingers about abortion
    HELLO

  2. #782
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    You don't though. Abortion is such a convenient thing for the right to get up in fake arms about, because you're talking about intangible life. The rest of your politics are full of cruelty and violence. All of it. You have no concern for the disadvantaged in this country. None at all.

    What are "my own" What even does that mean.

    I do love murder. You're right. Great points. Anyways, you're proving my point. Nothing is less worthwhile than arguing with brett, sluggo, fnk, any of you right-wingers about abortion
    Seriously, either hire a Reading Specialist or fire the one you have now.

    "I care about all life, you only ignorantly care about your own" life, your own life. smh

    Yes, you have no case so you tangent elsewhere. The lefty playbook. Thanks for going to it....again....and again...and again...
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,030
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Despite your lack of biblical knowledge, no need to bring in religion.
    I think Religion is already apart of the conversation since itís why most who are anti-abortion are against it.

  4. #784
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,030
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So cringe that you don't care about humans and prioritize murder over anything else.

    I care about all life, you only ignorantly care about your own.
    Let me guess, youíre way to get around not caring about the 670,000 Americans dead of Covid is they donít count since they are no longer alive?

  5. #785
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Let me guess, youíre way to get around not caring about the 670,000 Americans dead of Covid is they donít count since they are no longer alive?
    Yea I donít recall this profound concern for life when fighting mask and vaccine mandates.

  6. #786
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think Religion is already apart of the conversation since itís why most who are anti-abortion are against it.
    Love to see that play out.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #787
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,291
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Take your advice since you've just argued that it's murder (aka a law without government)
    This is not something up for debate, you're just factually wrong here.

    mur∑der
    /ˈmərdər/
    Learn to pronounce
    See definitions in:
    All
    Crime
    Sport ∑ Informal
    noun
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
    Similar:
    killing
    homicide
    assassination
    liquidation
    extermination
    execution
    slaughter
    butchery
    massacre
    manslaughter
    patricide
    matricide
    parricide
    fratricide
    sororicide
    filicide
    infanticide
    uxoricide
    regicide
    slaying
    verb
    kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
    "somebody tried to murder Joe"

  8. #788
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Let me guess, youíre way to get around not caring about the 670,000 Americans dead of Covid is they donít count since they are no longer alive?
    the lefty playbook, tangent off to another topic...typical.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #789
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is not something up for debate, you're just factually wrong here.

    mur∑der
    /ˈmərdər/
    Learn to pronounce
    See definitions in:
    All
    Crime
    Sport ∑ Informal
    noun
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
    Similar:
    killing
    homicide
    assassination
    liquidation
    extermination
    execution
    slaughter
    butchery
    massacre
    manslaughter
    patricide
    matricide
    parricide
    fratricide
    sororicide
    filicide
    infanticide
    uxoricide
    regicide
    slaying
    verb
    kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
    "somebody tried to murder Joe"
    Check entry #2 you slaugther lover.

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #790
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,291
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Check entry #2 you slaugther lover.

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder


    That's what you want to hang your hat on? ****ing slang? Do you just have an embarrassment fetish or something?

    If "the traffic was murder," does that make traffic now a murderer?

  11. #791
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post


    That's what you want to hang your hat on? ****ing slang? Do you just have an embarrassment fetish or something?

    If "the traffic was murder," does that make traffic now a murderer?
    Keep reading...get to the verb definition #2
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #792
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #793
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,291
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    "Murder, in criminal law, the unjustified killing of one person by another, usually distinguished from the crime of manslaughter by the element of malice aforethought. "

    You know you're only proving my point, yes?

  14. #794
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,030
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the lefty playbook, tangent off to another topic...typical.
    I was going off your tangent where you said you care for all life. In short, I don't believe you.

  15. #795
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,030
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Check entry #2 you slaugther lover.

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder
    Personal attacks... typical righty playbook.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •