Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    In a move no one saw coming, Florida is going to try their own version of this law.
    If the Supreme Court is just going to sits on its hands, why not? Until this legislation is challenged, expect it to be a thing in all conservative states.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    If the Supreme Court is just going to sits on its hands, why not? Until this legislation is challenged, expect it to be a thing in all conservative states.
    It's not a political issue. It's a those who love life issue
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Tell that to those who decided Roe V Wade. Don't be so sanctimonious btw. Its absolutely a political issue. Its a human right's issue as well both in regards to women's health and their bodily autonomy. Before you give me the speech about the rights of the aborted fetus, remember a child can't survive outside the mother's womb until 20+weeks after fertilization. That's why the 24 week period was established.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-24-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Almost made me vomit. What award are you trying to win?

God youre worse than the far lefty twitter kids with the phony virtue signaling.

Just not the life of the pregnant person. They don't count.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Tell that to those who decided Roe V Wade. Don't be so sanctimonious btw. Its absolutely a political issue. Its a human right's issue as well both in regards to women's health and their bodily autonomy. Before you give me the speech about the rights of the aborted fetus, remember a child can't survive outside the mother's womb until 20+weeks after fertilization. That's why the 24 week period was established.
    It's a humanity issue, not a political one. Politics is trying to hijack it, no doubt, but that doesn't make the issue political.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Almost made me vomit. What award are you trying to win?

God youre worse than the far lefty twitter kids with the phony virtue signaling.
    Well Ma'am, It's a humanity issue. It would exist even if there was not a political system

It's a humanity issue, not a political one. Politics is trying to hijack it, no doubt, but that doesn't make the issue political.
    It's a political issue as well. Women's rights and sometimes even their mortality is involved. The political system just determines the legality of the act.

It's a political issue as well. Women's rights and sometimes even their mortality is involved. The political system just determines the legality of the act.
    It's a legal issue and because politicians write the laws, it is inherently political. People acting like laws shouldn't be political are incredibly naive.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Not one Republican was willing to say that Roe vs Wade should be the law of the land in the House. Force the senators to vote on it and get them on the record.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    In a move no one saw coming, Florida is going to try their own version of this law.
    I hope everyone who enforces it, gets shot in the kneecaps and forced to run laps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not one Republican was willing to say that Roe vs Wade should be the law of the land in the House. Force the senators to vote on it and get them on the record.
    They don’t assassinate political figures like they used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

We can tell how much Florida loves life by how many they’re willing to let die of Covid so they don’t have to wear masks.

Well Ma'am, It's a humanity issue. It would exist even if there was not a political system
    Yes because humane treatment and politics have no intersection lol.

Umm. Humanity issues are political issues. In fact all issues pertaining to humans living together on this earth are political issues. So are all religious and moral issues.

Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast