Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 499 of 610 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509549599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 9138
  1. #7471
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes because a lot of people who consider abortion don't have the financial means to take care of the child. They are relatively of a poorer demographic so now they have to go out of state to perform the procedure and it may not even be covered because they're seeing an out of network physician. For a lot of occupations, the vaccine requirement is now gone. They don't have to worry about their vaccination status. Either way, it was their choice not to be vaccinated at the expense of losing their profession over it.

    That's what this is about. Choice. Something that existed before Roe v Wade was overturned.

    Then again, I'm talking to a guy who thinks that there was no compromise before Roe V Wade was set aside when it was the textbook definition of compromise.
    I repeat...Whoa
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #7472
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    And its stupid to compare reasoning behind not getting vaccinated and having an abortion. A lot of people used pretty dumb logic not to be vaccinated. Most women who have abortions are not making that decision in some whimsical manner or for reasons that are invalid.

    It's funny how you only care about the life itself brett but don't give credence to all the things that matter once the baby is born. Like those things are somehow irrelevant and play no part in why women make the decision to get abortions.
    You can strawman all you want
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #7473
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,039
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I repeat...Whoa
    The concept behind there being no compromise before Roe v Wade was overturned is very much "whoa". I agree.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-05-2022 at 01:31 PM.

  4. #7474
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,039
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You can strawman all you want
    You don't. All you like to do is call it baby murder. Meanwhile there are real justifications to have abortions that are not just medically related.

    Good thing most people understand that. You, on the other hand, like to tell everyone that people want abortion severely limited or abolished completely when that's simply not true and never will be.

  5. #7475
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The concept behind there being no compromise before Roe v Wade was overturned is very much "whoa". I agree.
    You failed.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #7476
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You don't. All you like to do is call it baby murder. Meanwhile there are real justifications to have abortions that are not just medically related.

    Good thing most people understand that. You, on the other hand, like to tell everyone that people want abortion severely limited or abolished completely when that's simply not true and never will be.
    Make sure you wear gloves. Dry straw can be very sharp

    I provided the source, you refused it. That's on you scarecrow
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #7477
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,967
    I love how you put so much stock in some random dude's podcast, yet can't post anything beyond a vague reference to it in your efforts to bolster your nonsensical stance on this subject. Show us some actual hard data that supports what your beloved podcaster said, pizza boy.

  8. #7478
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,039
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I love how you put so much stock in some random dude's podcast, yet can't post anything beyond a vague reference to it in your efforts to bolster your nonsensical stance on this subject. Show us some actual hard data that supports what your beloved podcaster said, pizza boy.
    Yeah you and I both know he won't. That would mean he would actually have to support his argument.

  9. #7479
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,967
    Tru dat

  10. #7480
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,774
    Getting rid of people who are hostile to you is a healthy thing to do. Good for her!

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...usive-dad.html
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  11. #7481
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    9,809
    Biden signs executive order regarding access to abortions
    https://www.aol.com/news/biden-sign-...111514505.html

  12. #7482
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,774
    Glad to see that he is doing that. In the wake of a court determined to roll back women's rights, we need to do everything in our power to ensure they fail. I would love to see them implement a 100% tax on those bounty payments that Texas is collecting for people who snitch on women getting abortions as well as those who provide them. Then turn it back around and offer the women or those punished by the bounty payments a 100+% return on their taxes. It doesn't fix the problem but it would punish those who comply with those types of bounties.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  13. #7483
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Whether or not you believe there are two people involved is immaterial to whether or not one of those people has the inalienable use of the other person's body. That's the red herring here.
    So you do believe in an abortion at any point while the baby is in the womb? Based on this argument. Correct? Regardless of the circumstance?

    A mom has no obligation at all of giving birth even a week away?

    And i would say yes. You have an obligation to share nutrition and oxygen with another being if it is deemed a human life if it will not result in your own death. I think this is very obviously true.

    Im telling you. The my body my choice argument is dog ****.

  14. #7484
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,774
    Seeing as literally NO ONE goes 9 months and one week before the birth says “ya know what I’m actually not interested”, I don’t deal in those stupid hypotheticals. That’s the right’s whole argument. Abortion occurs almost universally in the first and early second trimester. The only ones in the third are those were the mother, child, or both would die from giving birth.

  15. #7485
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I don’t know about that. Clearly there are posters here who have yet to reach the level of consciousness of a 20-week-old fetus (BoP and Brewersfan leading the pack)
    That, I have no argument against lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •