Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 83 of 83
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Where did you hear or read that Lindor wanted Chili Davis fired ?
    I’d like to see that too. We get it Z you don’t like lindor lol. Even with the season he had I’d do that trade all over again in a heartbeat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Where did you hear or read that Lindor wanted Chili Davis fired ?
    Never said he wanted him fired, he was fired because Lindor wasn’t producing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,786
    https://nypost.com/2021/05/04/chili-...fired-by-mets/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,786
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I’d like to see that too. We get it Z you don’t like lindor lol. Even with the season he had I’d do that trade all over again in a heartbeat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s just a bad take.

    Knowing everything, you don’t make that trade and try to sign Correa in the offseason.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Never said he wanted him fired, he was fired because Lindor wasn’t producing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You said ," we fired Chilli to make Lindor happy " . Anyone reading that with an IQ above 85 would take it to mean that Lindor wanted Chilli Davis fired .

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    You said ," we fired Chilli to make Lindor happy " . Anyone reading that with an IQ above 85 would take it to mean that Lindor wanted Chilli Davis fired .
    Not sure what my IQ is, but I got the same impression. That is, that Lindor had something to do with Chili getting fired, and it wasn't just Lindor's performance.

    Sad, because I thought Chili did a good job after he got here. Maybe Chili just does not know how to play good politics. No difference since he was fired, er...actually they got worse.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    You said ," we fired Chilli to make Lindor happy " . Anyone reading that with an IQ above 85 would take it to mean that Lindor wanted Chilli Davis fired .
    Bold of you to assume that people on this site have an IQ average of over 85.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Bold of you to assume that people on this site have an IQ average of over 85.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why don't you say that you were wrong in the way you indicated why Chilli Davis was fired

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •