Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Where did you hear or read that Lindor wanted Chili Davis fired ?
    I’d like to see that too. We get it Z you don’t like lindor lol. Even with the season he had I’d do that trade all over again in a heartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you hear or read that Lindor wanted Chili Davis fired ?
    Never said he wanted him fired, he was fired because Lindor wasn’t producing.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

https://nypost.com/2021/05/04/chili-...fired-by-mets/

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I’d like to see that too. We get it Z you don’t like lindor lol. Even with the season he had I’d do that trade all over again in a heartbeat

That’s just a bad take.

Knowing everything, you don’t make that trade and try to sign Correa in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Never said he wanted him fired, he was fired because Lindor wasn’t producing.

You said ," we fired Chilli to make Lindor happy " . Anyone reading that with an IQ above 85 would take it to mean that Lindor wanted Chilli Davis fired .

You said ," we fired Chilli to make Lindor happy " . Anyone reading that with an IQ above 85 would take it to mean that Lindor wanted Chilli Davis fired .
    Not sure what my IQ is, but I got the same impression. That is, that Lindor had something to do with Chili getting fired, and it wasn't just Lindor's performance.

Sad, because I thought Chili did a good job after he got here. Maybe Chili just does not know how to play good politics. No difference since he was fired, er...actually they got worse.

Bold of you to assume that people on this site have an IQ average of over 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Bold of you to assume that people on this site have an IQ average of over 85.

Why don't you say that you were wrong in the way you indicated why Chilli Davis was fired

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456