Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol how are they title contenders with only 2 good players?
    Because people are overrating them..

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol how are they title contenders with only 2 good players?
    Lebron and AD are that good, if healthy they'll be in the conversation every season until Bron retires or breaks down


    And a big stipulation of them being title contenders imo is Westbrook actually fitting in well. Shooting is still a huuuuuuge concern as well.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,249
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Lebron and AD are that good, if healthy they'll be in the conversation every season until Bron retires or breaks down


    And a big stipulation of them being title contenders imo is Westbrook actually fitting in well. Shooting is still a huuuuuuge concern as well.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    BK is the indisputable favorite if healthy so whatever LA did...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,249
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Because people are overrating them..
    Actually that's Blams who's doing it.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Actually that's Blams who's doing it.
    How am I overrating them lol? They're a title contender, but not because they're a stacked team. AD/LBJ make any team a title contender if healthy.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,249
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    How am I overrating them lol? They're a title contender, but not because they're a stacked team. AD/LBJ make any team a title contender if healthy.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    That was LF85's statement.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,502
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    How am I overrating them lol? They're a title contender, but not because they're a stacked team. AD/LBJ make any team a title contender if healthy.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Agreed.. If AD can stay healthy they are contenders.. People are overrating us because of the additions we made.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That was LF85's statement.
    People are overrating the moves they made. We added a ball dominate guard who’s never been a good shooter and has never led a team to anything. People are calling us a super team. We’re not.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,249
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    People are overrating the moves they made. We added a ball dominate guard who’s never been a good shooter and has never led a team to anything. People are calling us a super team. We’re not.
    People? Who exactly?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    People? Who exactly?
    A lot of people here are. The media..

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,617
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Agreed.. If AD can stay healthy they are contenders.. People are overrating us because of the additions we made.
    Yes agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That was LF85's statement.
    Ah


    I think what LF85 and I are referring to are people asking "how much help does lebron (or AD of course ) need?????" As if the Lakers are some super team.

    The big names make a lot of people unable to step back and realize it's not 2013 haha.


    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-12-2021 at 05:44 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,249
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    A lot of people here are. The media..
    I don't recall one here saying it to be honest and most of the medias are ******** on us...

    We like the moves or not but I don't recall anyone here saying that we're a super team...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    16,190
    BKN even when healthy will not win the NBA Finals without defense

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,249
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yes agreed Ah


    I think what LF85 and I are referring to are people asking "how much help does lebron (or AD of course ) need?????" As if the Lakers are some super team.

    The big names make a lot of people unable to step back and realize it's not 2013 haha.


    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Again I'm yet to see anyone here calling us super team, same for the media, I saw more mocking us than anything.

    I like our team, we're full of dogs and I like it.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,502
    https://www.sportscasting.com/why-le...-creation/?amp

    https://fadeawayworld.net/.amp/nba-m...kers-superteam

    There’s people in the Media that are calling us a super team. Look, I like some of the moves we made but there are some that are questionable when it comes to fit. I don’t think we will be as good defensively next season. We lost some good defenders.
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •