Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    The Giants have 2 higher firsts than us . That sucks
    Giants have been rebuilding for like 4 years longer. Not worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    True. And they look like complete *** right now.. could be another 4 years of them rebuilding..lol.. they actually look worse than last year.

Meanwhile, 3 of our 5 OL spots have been filled by players 24 years old and younger and Andre Dillard has also played a decent amount who is 25 and pff currently has the unit as a top 10 OL in football. Future looks bright for at least our OL. What looks good for them in the long run? Hell, even saquon Barkley their best player looks like heís regressed.

Definitely need to come into this game prepared. I'm guessing the Giants have some extra motivation over the Sudfeld game last year. Also Jason Garrett was fired which honestly is an addition by subtraction. Eagle should win this game, but don't take it too lightly

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Definitely need to come into this game prepared. I'm guessing the Giants have some extra motivation over the Sudfeld game last year. Also Jason Garrett was fired which honestly is an addition by subtraction. Eagle should win this game, but don't take it too lightly
    Itís so annoying man..lol.. So pathetic that every giants fan known to mankind has been personally offended by what happened that game.

1st of all, they shoulda ****in won more than 6 games if they wanted to win the division.. 2nd of all, putting Nate sudfeld in was going to happen no matter what. Doug pederson literally said all week that sudfeld would go in.lol plus, Jalen was playing bad that game anyway so it shouldnít have been unexpected.. I donít know why they are crying about it but hey, if they need extra motivation then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Itís so annoying man..lol.. So pathetic that every giants fan known to mankind has been personally offended by what happened that game.

1st of all, they shoulda ****in won more than 6 games if they wanted to win the division.. 2nd of all, putting Nate sudfeld in was going to happen no matter what. Doug pederson literally said all week that sudfeld would go in.lol plus, Jalen was playing bad that game anyway so it shouldnít have been unexpected.. I donít know why they are crying about it but hey, if they need extra motivation then so be it.
    Giants are 13-30 against the Eagles in the 21st century. 5-15 last decade.

Iím sure they need any kind of motivation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Agreed, it's such a loser's mentality that they have so I expect them to be milking that. If we execute we will win the game, we have the better team, just need to play our game

Giants are 13-30 against the Eagles in the 21st century. 5-15 last decade.

Iím sure they need any kind of motivation.
    I donít remember a time where New York has ever had the eagles number, it mighta happened in like the 80s or 90s.. All I know is if New York is on the schedule then the eagles are gonna whip that ***

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Agreed, it's such a loser's mentality that they have so I expect them to be milking that. If we execute we will win the game, we have the better team, just need to play our game
    Right. I expect to win. I want to see devonta and Jalen hurts really show up.

By the way, because the giants currently suck *** and have the ďextra motivationĒ in this game, I could see a fight of some kind later in the game if the eagles really blow the game open. The eagles have players that do like to talk **** so we will see.

I know man but all it takes is them fluking into one elite level QB and were suddenly worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

https://youtu.be/wL39EZ54Bf4

Devonta mostly being shadowed by marshon Lattimore all game, did pretty well. I think devonta made lattimore look bad a few times actually. Weíve seen smith get open at will all season but Lattimore is a very good CB so this is good to see. Heís got so much potential man..

I love Jordan mailata man.. Dude is so good and is still very young. Heís not scared to get nasty too which is the biggest difference between him and Dillard. Watching him talk and do these press conferences makes me like him even more.

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/14...664665095?s=20

2021 Eagles Season

I love Jordan mailata man.. Dude is so good and is still very young. Heís not scared to get nasty too which is the biggest difference between him and Dillard. Watching him talk and do these press conferences makes me like him even more.

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/14...664665095?s=20
    IF Mailata and Dickerson continue to improve and get better our left side is set. Both are young and only health is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    IF Mailata and Dickerson continue to improve and get better our left side is set. Both are young and only health is the question.
    I know itís still early but I feel very confident in the future of that left side

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2...ller-november/

Safety
    Cornerback
    WR

In latest mock.. Can you guys see the eagles go WR with one of their 1sts? I canít.. 3 years in a row? I donít even think howie makes all 3 selections to be honest, I bet at least one is traded.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast