Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Russell Wilson has got to want to come here. The Eagles can't even field a competitive team against the top tier teams in the league without getting blown the **** out. The only bright spot about this team is they were able to beat the bad teams and run the ball that's it. For Wilson to leave Seattle he has to be coming to a situation better than the one in Seattle he's not doing that coming to Philly.
    I never thought about that but well said. I got no rebuttle because it's true. He has Metcalf and Lockett right now.

The only thing is he would be coming to a much easier division to make playoffs but you're right the talent of teams is similar pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I never thought about that but well said. I got no rebuttle because it's true. He has Metcalf and Lockett right now.

The only thing is he would be coming to a much easier division to make playoffs but you're right the talent of teams is similar pretty much.
    Hed be coming to one of the best olines in a game with a pretty fantastic running back. A top TE and an ascending young WR.

I think hed be coming to a ton better offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Hed be coming to one of the best olines in a game with a pretty fantastic running back. A top TE and an ascending young WR.

Plus he would have Reagor.

Who could say no?

Hawks have the better running backs for sure.
    We have the better oline.
    As a whole they have better receiving options. We have nothing close to Metcalf and lockett.

Then on defense we have no one close to Jamal Adams, Bobby Wagner and diggs
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 01-17-2022 at 05:44 PM.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Hawks have the better running backs for sure.
    We have the better oline.
    As a whole they have better receiving options. We have nothing close to Metcalf and lockett.

Then on defense we have no one close to Jamal Adams, Bobby Wagner and diggs
    I wouldnt say they have better running backs. They have major health issues with running backs and with this line and running game its one of the best in the NFL. Id say at worst its a wash.

Smith is going to be on par with those two guys if not better. Not right now but he has the talent to be one of the best in the game more so than Lockett or Metcalf. Goedert is a top TE too.

Id take the offensive talent of the Eagles as a whole over what the Seahawks have.

The Seahawks defense has been garbage the last two seasons. Even with the crap Eagles have at coaching on D and issues, better overall than Seattle

Not saying hed come here but I like Eagles all around more so than Seattle at this point. Could be a lateral move if you want to argue that but Wilson also may just want a new start. The eagles arent a bad place to start over with what they have, especially on offense.

Honestly, the offensive line alone should entice Wilson. Hes been behind some of the worst olines his entire career.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Dk metcalf is also looking like hes gonna be a diva. Devonta smith is the chillest wr ever.

Also, I wish I saved what I saw but I swear I saw somewhere that devonta smith was the 2nd most productive WR in the nfl with sideline catches. Extremely impressive. Hes got the top WR potential but not the diva attitude that sometimes comes with it.

We need a free agency/draft thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    We need a free agency/draft thread
    Its there just not stickied

I wouldnt say they have better running backs. They have major health issues with running backs and with this line and running game its one of the best in the NFL. Id say at worst its a wash.

Smith is going to be on par with those two guys if not better. Not right now but he has the talent to be one of the best in the game more so than Lockett or Metcalf. Goedert is a top TE too.

Id take the offensive talent of the Eagles as a whole over what the Seahawks have.

The Seahawks defense has been garbage the last two seasons. Even with the crap Eagles have at coaching on D and issues, better overall than Seattle

Not saying hed come here but I like Eagles all around more so than Seattle at this point. Could be a lateral move if you want to argue that but Wilson also may just want a new start. The eagles arent a bad place to start over with what they have, especially on offense.

Honestly, the offensive line alone should entice Wilson. Hes been behind some of the worst olines his entire career.
    You have a valid point but I still think it's a lateral move for him, compared to some other teams in better predicament than us.

Steelers, Saints, Colts are far more enticing than us. I think we're on par with Miami.
    But the one thing Howie has always done is entice people in FA somehow so maybe he can entice these older QBs somehow
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Dk metcalf is also looking like hes gonna be a diva. Devonta smith is the chillest wr ever.

Also, I wish I saved what I saw but I swear I saw somewhere that devonta smith was the 2nd most productive WR in the nfl with sideline catches. Extremely impressive. Hes got the top WR potential but not the diva attitude that sometimes comes with it.
    Every WR practically becomes a diva over time, it's like the norm now. All the guys we thought were great guys eventually caused some sort of issues.

Don't jinx it yet on Smith
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

You have a valid point but I still think it's a lateral move for him, compared to some other teams in better predicament than us.

Steelers, Saints, Colts are far more enticing than us. I think we're on par with Miami.
    But the one thing Howie has always done is entice people in FA somehow so maybe he can entice these older QBs somehow
    Id agree with a lateral move.

I also dont think that would hinder him wanting to come here though. He may just want out of Seattle with not going to a garbage team.

And the Howie point and also Laurie as well is a very good one. This is a team that is always making moves to be a contender. I think thats attractive to potential FAs or trade partners. Plus it seems like everyone loves it here. Its an attractive place in that sense.

I dont think Colts would pony up again and I dont think Saints and Steelers have room do they? Even so I dont think the saints are that much more enticing.

Steelers would be the best bet for sure though. Probably a top 5 destination for a QB.

Every WR practically becomes a diva over time, it's like the norm now. All the guys we thought were great guys eventually caused some sort of issues.

Don't jinx it yet on Smith
    I mean anything can happen for sure but I just dont see him flipping a complete 180 on who he is.

Oh please. Don't get carried away.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647