Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Oh I agree. I expect at least 1 of those picks to be traded for an established player.
    TJ Watt

2021 Eagles Season

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Just keep trading the pick every year for next year while also getting like a 2nd and/or 3rd lol.
    Lol.. Iíd actually really like that but I know a lot of fans would hate it. Keep trading it until it becomes a really high pick or until the eagles are legit contenders and thereís a big time player on the board at a major position of need. Probably wonít happen though. This year it happened because the players at 6 were valued similarly to where the eagles had them at 10-12. Iíve said this before but if the eagles didnít make that trade this year with Miami and the eagles were still at #6, my guy would be devonta smith. The eagles got devonta smith at #10 AND Miamiís 2022 pick. Major dub

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...699412486?s=20

For all those that think mailata is just a swing tackle

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...699412486?s=20

For all those that think mailata is just a swing tackle

I like having him signed...but ummm...that's a bit of dough...

I saw the headline and thought it'd be cheap but 7th highest? Jeeez..

Knowing Howie though it's probably structured in some way, where we benefit from it somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Yeah thatís a lot but he played really good last year especially considering the fact that he didnít even know how to play football 3 years ago. PFF (which isnít the best obviously but still is a decent ranking system) ranked mailata as a top 10 LT in football for the last 8 or 9 games, something like that.

2021 Eagles Season

I saw the headline and thought it'd be cheap but 7th highest? Jeeez..

Knowing Howie though it's probably structured in some way, where we benefit from it somehow.
    If mailata can be a top 10ish LT then itís a steal in my opinion. He might be 7th highest paid now but when tv revenue comes in next year his contract might fall to like the 15th highest paid or something like that.

If mailata can be a top 10ish LT then itís a steal in my opinion. He might be 7th highest paid now but when tv revenue comes in next year his contract might fall to like the 15th highest paid or something like that.
    I mean, he is still only 24 years old...If he continues an upward trend, this could be great. Hopefully, he has a QB in the backfield worth protecting.

Him, Seumalo and Dickerson are a great start to the line for a long long time. We just need a future RG and RT which Dillard could've become but he seems to mentally weak
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Him, Seumalo and Dickerson are a great start to the line for a long long time. We just need a future RG and RT which Dillard could've become but he seems to mentally weak
    With three 1sts next year, it's a safe bet that we will address that in the first two rounds. lol...Didn't we grab someone in the past two drafts that should replace Kelce at some point?

I'm happy for Jordan Mailata with that extension but its too early no? He has not played LT for for an entire season yet. Its risky IMO.

Can we now Andre Dillard for CJ Henderson please

Can not wait. Eagles-Falcons. Let's Go!!

Eagles going small at running backs with Sanders, Gainwell, and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    With three 1sts next year, it's a safe bet that we will address that in the first two rounds. lol...Didn't we grab someone in the past two drafts that should replace Kelce at some point?
    Yeah, Landon Dickerson. That was a controversial pick amongst some eagles fans but I loved it. His issue is injuries but when heís healthy, heís an absolute stud. Some were thinking he might be a top 15 pick if it wasnít for injuries. Playing behind future hall of famer Jason kelce for a year and being coached by possibly the best O-line coach in the NFL only makes things better in my opinion. I think itís gonna be a flawless transition out of the Jason kelce era.

By the way, Dickerson can also play guard so we might actually see him play next to kelce this year if someone goes down.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast