Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

2021 Eagles Season

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Where is Kyle Hamilton expected to be selected? He might be gone before our 1st pick also
    The mocks Iíve been looking at have him in the 6-10 range.

So Giants need to win and/or Miami needs to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The mocks Iíve been looking at have him in the 6-10 range.

So Giants need to win and/or Miami needs to lose.
    That might be our range. It just sucks because I still feel like itís not a typical eagles pick with a high draft pick

That might be our range. It just sucks because I still feel like itís not a typical eagles pick with a high draft pick
    Very true, I'm hoping with some draft flexibility we start to go a little outside our normal box. (huge ask considering our GM)

Gotta get Kyle Hamilton and a pass rusher. We arenít going to fulfill my dream of Aidan Hutchinson because of course on national TV he had the game of his life

But we need real athletes. We need special guys on defense. Kyle Hamilton is 6-3 6-4 and an absolute monster

More important than any cornerback. Getting that safety is everything. A guy who covers the whole field. Put him on a TE, blitz him, have him in the box like Malcolm, have him centerfield

Eagles need that guy.

They also need a DE with size and athleticism. Hutchinson is 6-6 270, karlaftis is 6-4 270lbs

Eagles need size on the DL

Build Gannons defense correctly and watch it succeed

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Gotta get Kyle Hamilton and a pass rusher. We arenít going to fulfill my dream of Aidan Hutchinson because of course on national TV he had the game of his life

But we need real athletes. We need special guys on defense. Kyle Hamilton is 6-3 6-4 and an absolute monster

More important than any cornerback. Getting that safety is everything. A guy who covers the whole field. Put him on a TE, blitz him, have him in the box like Malcolm, have him centerfield

Eagles need that guy.

They also need a DE with size and athleticism. Hutchinson is 6-6 270, karlaftis is 6-4 270lbs

Eagles need size on the DL

Build Gannons defense correctly and watch it succeed
    Sirianni and Gannon may not be here next season.

I don't trust Roseman making the picks. I just don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Lol zero way they arenít
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Okay, I took a few days away from all Eagles related things because of that frustrating loss. But now I feel better and calm lol.

#24ever

I don't trust Roseman making the picks. I just don't.
    Tis.

2021 Eagles Season

Why not? This year was always going to be a transition year, Lurie said that. Lurie said he didnít hire sirianni for who he is but who he can grow into becoming as a coach. Same probably goes for Gannon. They are both young with potential. I think at the very least they have 2 years unless one sleeps with luries wife or something.
    Last edited by QQQ; Yesterday at 02:50 PM.

Why not? This year was always going to be a transition year, Lurie said that. Lurie said he didnít hire sirianni for who he is but who he can grow into becoming as a coach. Same probably goes for Gannon. They are both young with potential. I think at the very least they have 2 years unless one sleeps with luries wife or something.
    If anything I think this Giants game shows they need a better decision making QB.

The previous three weeks showed what the coaching can do.

The team needs more pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    If anything I think this Giants game shows they need a better decision making QB.

The previous three weeks showed what the coaching can do.

The team needs more pieces.
    Yeah I donít think coaching can be blamed for the last one. Stanky game by Jalen. Heís gotta be better

By the way I ****in love mailata.. I didnít realize on hurts first interception, he tackled the safety AND quez Watkins..haha..

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728