Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Gavin Newson

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What to you mean “underperforming Trump”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Yes vote is not doing as well as Trump did in 2020, so far.

And Trump, of course, was blown out in California in 2020, so the Yes vote needed to do significantly better than Trump.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

So Larry Elder won't be the next governor of California? This is a shame and a travesty and a shatravesty! Good news Larry already said he won't accept the results.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Speaking of Larry Elder.

He currently has 40% of the vote.

No currently has 70% of the vote.

Who the **** are those 10% of voters that voted No and voted for Elder?

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Speaking of Larry Elder.

Are you required to fill in an answer for the second question if you vote to recall? I would assume that it gives you a voice if you vote no on the recall but the overall recall is successful. But it would be strange in that case to not see the Democrats unify under another candidate more strongly.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

NBC News has called it too.

This is a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are you required to fill in an answer for the second question if you vote to recall? I would assume that it gives you a voice if you vote no on the recall but the overall recall is successful. But it would be strange in that case to not see the Democrats unify under another candidate more strongly.
    I don't believe so, no. I think that was actually something Newsom's campaign focused on to make sure to get those No votes in.

So has CNN.

Congrats Republicans. You wasted millions of tax payers dollars to lose an election by 30+ points. Please nominate Elder next year so you can lose it by 40+ next year.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Speaking of Larry Elder.

That's not how it works. He has 40% of the vote that voted yes not the overall total count.

Elder was alleging fraud before a single vote had been reported tonight, and it turns out the petition he was asking people to sign (again, before any votes had been reported) had things lifted from Lin Wood's petition to get the Georgia 2020 election overturned.

Maybe quoting from a guy that was sanctioned by a federal judge over this **** isn't the smartest idea.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    That's not how it works. He has 40% of the vote that voted yes not the overall total count.
    Ah, that makes sense. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Congrats Republicans. You wasted millions of tax payers dollars to lose an election by 30+ points. Please nominate Elder next year so you can lose it by 40+ next year.
    Looks like they even lost districts in which Newsome lost in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Looks like they even lost districts in which Newsome lost in 2018.

It's like they went, "How can we make Newsom's position in California stronger than it was before?"

Also to be fair to Elder, this outcome is still a better one than a lot of other right-wing radio hosts have had lately.

I wonder if Elder thinks there was enough voter fraud that this blowout was illegitimate and that he actually won?

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast