Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 320

Thread: Gavin Newson

  1. #286
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,108
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Wrong on so many fronts. Fire your reading specialist.
    The fact that you think having a reading specialist is such a common thing that everyone has one strongly indicates you definitely have one.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,108
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    My mom got ballots for all of her kids, and none of us live with her, and most of us live out of state. My sister got a ballot at her current adress and another sent to my mom.
    Do you live in California still? Did you also get a ballot?

  3. #288
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I really hope he runs again. It will be nice to not even have to worry about the race and they could bring someone who didnít advocate for reparations for slave owners. You know someone with common sense.
    Careful what you wish for
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #289
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact that you think having a reading specialist is such a common thing that everyone has one strongly indicates you definitely have one.
    strawman all you wish
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,897
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    strawman all you wish
    If you consulted someone before this post you might want to consider someone new
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,395
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact that you think having a reading specialist is such a common thing that everyone has one strongly indicates you definitely have one.
    It's just another version of the same dumb insult he always tries.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,108
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you consulted someone before this post you might want to consider someone new


    Conversely, if he didn't consult someone before he posted that he probably wants to consider doing so.

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,527
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Careful what you wish for
    Rest assured by boots are registering a high value on the Richter scale.

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,897
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Has there been any new information to show that there has been a decrease in those beliefs?

    Because the evidence wasn't there to indict people for collusion, there were plenty of people indicted at the state level for all sorts of process crimes, why didn't SDNY charge anyone with collusion? Was that all a right-wing conspiracy by NY Dem's?

    Also, do you still feel Trump warning Russia about a potential terror attack despite the info being classified is a problem or shows collusion? If Biden had similar information should he hold onto it or warn Russia?

    This isn't just some random Twitter poll dude.


    I used Hunter Biden as an example of a person that does a lot of foreign business, you could swap him out with literally ****ing anyone you want, idk Derek Jeter. There is litterally no whataboutism there, I made it toatly clear that I wasn't accusing Hunter of anything.
    Why is it better than some random Twitter poll?
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Rest assured by boots are registering a high value on the Richter scale.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,527
    The recall election resulted in an even bigger stomping than Gavinís initial election and who do reporters want to talk to? Voters who affirmed the direction of the state? HahaÖno..


  12. #297
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,735
    So Newsome just signed into law a bill that will allow multi-home dwellings to be built on single-family lots. A study out of Berkley points out this will only add like 750K additional homes state-wide, but frankly, housing is such a problem every little bit counts.

    I completely support this proposal.

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,515
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Has there been any new information to show that there has been a decrease in those beliefs?

    Because the evidence wasn't there to indict people for collusion, there were plenty of people indicted at the state level for all sorts of process crimes, why didn't SDNY charge anyone with collusion? Was that all a right-wing conspiracy by NY Dem's?

    Also, do you still feel Trump warning Russia about a potential terror attack despite the info being classified is a problem or shows collusion? If Biden had similar information should he hold onto it or warn Russia?

    This isn't just some random Twitter poll dude.


    I used Hunter Biden as an example of a person that does a lot of foreign business, you could swap him out with literally ****ing anyone you want, idk Derek Jeter. There is litterally no whataboutism there, I made it toatly clear that I wasn't accusing Hunter of anything.
    Ive seen polls of Dems that believe Russia influenced the election and caused Trump to win.

    Never in my life seen a poll showing Dems think Russia literally changed the vote totals.


    And you picked Hunter Biden very purposely. Because you were trying to wave away Trumps lack of transparency by yet again making a false equivalency.

    Man this is why youre the worst.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,140
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The recall election resulted in an even bigger stomping than Gavinís initial election and who do reporters want to talk to? Voters who affirmed the direction of the state? HahaÖno..

    This **** makes me so angry. So ****ing angry.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

    -JFK


  15. #300
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,735
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Ive seen polls of Dems that believe Russia influenced the election and caused Trump to win.

    Never in my life seen a poll showing Dems think Russia literally changed the vote totals.


    And you picked Hunter Biden very purposely. Because you were trying to wave away Trumps lack of transparency by yet again making a false equivalency.

    Man this is why youre the worst.
    I literally posted a poll showing dem's believe that and you can use literally any international businessman, Barak Obama now does international business dealings, Bill Clinton literally took 500k to give a 30 min speech to the board of directors at a Russian bank.
    Bill Gates likely has ton's of international contacts in just about every country in the world.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •