Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cole Beasley fined $14k for not wearing mask, subject to more fines or suspension

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...088992771?s=20

Tom Pelissero
    @TomPelissero
    After the NFL fined them $14,650 for refusal to wear a mask, #Bills WRs Cole Beasley and Isaiah McKenzie are now subject to increased discipline for a repeat violation -- including for conduct detrimental with a maximum fine of one week's salary and/or 4-game unpaid suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...088992771?s=20

Tom Pelissero
    @TomPelissero
    After the NFL fined them $14,650 for refusal to wear a mask, #Bills WRs Cole Beasley and Isaiah McKenzie are now subject to increased discipline for a repeat violation -- including for conduct detrimental with a maximum fine of one week's salary and/or 4-game unpaid suspension.
    Beasley is letting his one all pro season go to his head. He can be replaced and if he continues with his antics I suspect he will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Lmao that's ****ing insane. "We noticed you didn't wear your mask for a few minutes!!!!"

I hate it, but players really need to just get the shot so they don't have to deal with the distractions and potential risk to their teams. Then they can go catch the delta variant and spread it to everyone without worrying about being punished

Stupid gonna stupid:

https://twitter.com/mortreport/statu...189870102?s=21

The uniqueness of this violation is that McKenzie was seen first-hand (not video) on Aug. 25 by league personnel visiting the @BuffaloBills on a day to review the protocols with players, per sources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Beasley is letting his one all pro season go to his head. He can be replaced and if he continues with his antics I suspect he will be.
    and someone will pick him up immediately because he's good at football.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Of course they will, but he is on a contender at the moment, the team that picks him up would be a bottom feeder in all likelihood.
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Eegles4ever: This is some football here. What about the Wentz? This thread by fiddy.

RBphiladelphia: This couldn't be a Wentz even if you wished for it. Wentz does not exist.

Mr Not the Eagles: Friends, look for the lack of Wentz where there is now Hertz. Wentz is a horse while Dak is a cow.

CamBearMan: I am not Cam, Cam is inevitable.

Mods: Guys, please cut out on all the violence. Due to complaints, the letter A must be at least 6 spaces away from the letter I.

Of course they will, but he is on a contender at the moment, the team that picks him up would be a bottom feeder in all likelihood.
    Why is that? To my knowledge since he has more than 4 years experience he wouldnt hit the waiver wire, he would become a free agent, given if hes released before the trade deadline.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    >Beasley gets cut
    >NFL mandates the vaccine, forcing Beasley to get it or retire
    >Pats sign a vaccinated Beasley
    >Butthurt ensues throughout the league

Just get the vaccine Beasley.

Lol at fining someone for not wearing a mask. This **** is so dumb.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Eagles could definitely use him

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Just get the vaccine Beasley.
    Not everyone should.

I would sure like to understand why so many people (and while I especially mean NFLers, I really mean everybody) have gotten so freaking stubborn over all this. I mean seriously, most don't really even KNOW why they're so stubborn beyond 'because it's being forced on me'

"MASKS TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM"
    No, they don't. Your NOT wearing them is part of why we're still freaking dealing with this.

"I'M CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I PUT IN MY BODY" (literally had a guy tell me that while munching on a Big Mac)
    NFLers at least can say that with some validity...but most of these guys somehow think their research trumps the experts.

Had a guy the other day insist he could stick a magnet to the injection site of two of his buddies. I asked him how many nanobots he thought they could actually fit in that little syringe and why he figured they'd all just hang around in his friends' shoulders. Crickets.

Just never realized how many stupid people we have.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast