Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Exactly. I forgot itís 2021 where people that have different opinions are considered racist.
    Whatís funny is, you guys are the ones screaming racism. And I donít think you two are bright enough to realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Iím sorry for anyone around you that happens to not be white because youíre a racist. My condolences to them.

I mean, anyone with a brain can see that you are.
    Quite the bold accusation here.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Exactly. I forgot itís 2021 where people that have different opinions are considered racist.
    At least now we understand. I've learned my lesson and will try to be better.

I think what happened is ESPN knew Taylorís contract was soon to expire and not wanting to potentially lose her to another company they decided to increase her responsibilities to entice her to stay and they happened to choose Finals coverage, in part because they had to find something and in part because Nicholís ratings werenít where they hoped theyíd be, and this prompted Nichols to (rightly) feel upset and then to (wrongly) accuse ESPN of racism in replacing her.

Whatís funny is, you guys are the ones screaming racism. And I donít think you two are bright enough to realize it.
    Whatís funny is, nobody said anything about racism. Iím sure Racheal Nichols initially got her job because she is a white woman. My whole point is what Nichols said wasnít wrong because itís exactly what ESPN did.

[QUOTE=valade16;34071909]I think what happened is ESPN knew Taylorís contract was soon to expire and not wanting to potentially lose her to another company they decided to increase her responsibilities to entice her to stay and they happened to choose Finals coverage, in part because they had to find something and in part because Nicholís ratings werenít where they hoped theyíd be, and this prompted Nichols to (rightly) feel upset and then to (wrongly) accuse ESPN of racism in replacing her.[/QUOTE

I didnít see them replacing other shoes host when their ratings were garbage last year.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Quite the bold accusation here.

So was yours.

She's better looking than Nichols for sure, but smoking hot is quite a reach.

Gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

ESPN cancels "The Jump" and Rachel Nicols

Do you all really watch these trash shows or do you just like to fight on the Internet this much?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Whatís funny is, nobody said anything about racism. Iím sure Racheal Nichols initially got her job because she is a white woman. My whole point is what Nichols said wasnít wrong because itís exactly what ESPN did.
    You guys are saying that you agree with Nichols when she said that she was being replaced because ESPN wanted more diversity. That was racist on her part because it means Taylor didnít earn her spot, but was gifted it because of the color of her skin. Thatís racist. And you agreed with it. So thatís racism. From you.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you all really watch these trash shows or do you just like to fight on the Internet this much?

Fight.

Only time my TV is ever in ESPN is for live sports. Only sports show I really ever watch is Quick Pitch in MLB Network.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Which part? Someone complaining about another employee getting advanced without merit or the accusation that it was about race?
    Race being brought up is the root of the issue here

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 08-26-2021 at 09:18 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I didnít see them replacing other shoes host when their ratings were garbage last year.
    Who would they replace them with? They wanted to keep Maria and had to put her somewhere. I donít think they expected this to blow up the way it did.

You guys are saying that you agree with Nichols when she said that she was being replaced because ESPN wanted more diversity. That was racist on her part because it means Taylor didnít earn her spot, but was gifted it because of the color of her skin. Thatís racist. And you agreed with it. So thatís racism. From you.
    Jason Whitlock must also be racist then, bc he's had the same take on his pod.

Jason Whitlock must also be racist then, bc he's had the same take on his pod.

Whitlock is an idiot. Never liked that guyís dumbass opinionsÖÖÖ. Is that wheee you get your sports takes from?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast