Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Luka Doncic Agrees to $207 mil (5 year) Super Max Contract

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ks/5546668001/

Fantastic news for the Mavericks even though many were hoping he would demand a trade out of Dallas.

The Mavericks offseason wasn't spectacular but they get a good enough grade not wasting their money on an old *** PG (Lowry) while getting two underrated 3D players in Bullock/Brown on the cheap. THJ signed for a hometown discount, and they picked up WCS' team option and resigned Boban (because they need 10 centers on the team).

I think this is about as good as could be expected. The Mavericks should have thrown some cash at Otto Porter, but whatever... that is my only gripe with them thus far. They have to trade WCS + Powell + 2nd round picks for Lauri Markkanen and I'll be a happy camper.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Good on Luka for securing the bag

Luka should demand a trade to Philly

I'm stunned
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Great now that he got that bag, maybe he can learn to play a little more of a team game. He is overly ball dominant.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Great now that he got that bag, maybe he can learn to play a little more of a team game. He is overly ball dominant.
    They had a pretty bad offseason, addressed almost none of their issues and have 6 centers on the roster. It'll probably be a lot of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    They had a pretty bad offseason, addressed almost none of their issues and have 6 centers on the roster. It'll probably be a lot of the same.
    yeah like wtf is going on with all those C's? Marjanovic, Powell, Brown, Willie... hell KP is really a C too, in this era anyway.

I'm guessing they are offering us one of those C's for Dragic which is why we dont see a deal being made because none of them are good really (minus KP)

yeah like wtf is going on with all those C's? Marjanovic, Powell, Brown, Willie... hell KP is really a C too, in this era anyway.

I'm guessing they are offering us one of those C's for Dragic which is why we dont see a deal being made because none of them are good really (minus KP)
    I've read the opposite actually. The Mavericks are not willing to give up Powell for Dragic.

You're wrong in that the centers the Mavericks have "aren't good", they are actually really good in limited minutes. You are correct though in that you don't need so many. I don't even care for Dragic, but if they don't get Dragic because they refuse to give up Powell, then the Mavericks are stupid af. I can understand not wanting to include draft picks, Dragic is old and made of glass. But if Toronto wants Powell + another bench player like WCS or Try Burke, Luka needs to backhand the front office.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I've read the opposite actually. The Mavericks are not willing to give up Powell for Dragic.

You're wrong in that the centers the Mavericks have "aren't good", they are actually really good in limited minutes. You are correct though in that you don't need so many. I don't even care for Dragic, but if they don't get Dragic because they refuse to give up Powell, then the Mavericks are stupid af. I can understand not wanting to include draft picks, Dragic is old and made of glass. But if Toronto wants Powell + another bench player like WCS or Try Burke, Luka needs to backhand the front office.
    I always thought this was a no brainer type match of trade assets. Not sure what the hold up is for Dallas.

Powell has multiple years left. They should be thanking Toronto for clearing their cap sheet. Powell + Burke makes sense for both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post

No theyre not... whos really good? lol

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I always thought this was a no brainer type match of trade assets. Not sure what the hold up is for Dallas.

Powell has multiple years left. They should be thanking Toronto for clearing their cap sheet. Powell + Burke makes sense for both teams.
    exactly

No theyre not... whos really good? lol
    Bruv they can run out a bench unit of...

1. Kleber
    2. Powell
    3. Moses Brown
    4. WCS
    5. Boban

Straight fire! [emoji91]

1. Kleber
    2. Powell
    3. Moses Brown
    4. WCS
    5. Boban

Straight fire! [emoji91]
    What's sad is you're not cheating using non-guaranteed guys or a preseason roster. Like this is legit how many Centers they are guaranteed to have unless they trade.

1. Kleber
    2. Powell
    3. Moses Brown
    4. WCS
    5. Boban

Straight fire! [emoji91]
    I mean that line up would be "really good in limited minutes" lol

Still waiting on one of these players not to sign their max extension after their rookie deal; and leave in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast