Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Your 109 percent right !. Regardless of what your critics are trying to say. Lots of Noel hate. Made absolutely no sense for posters to go on and on about a back up centers few extra million. Team loved him even if they didn't. You summarized it well. Now they don't want to be honest with themselves and admit they made something so trivial into weeks of anti Noel arguments for a back up center, gee whiz. It is what it is. I guess they wanted to talk Knicks and the news was slow so they focused on Noel. That's all I have to say in the topic of Noel until the regular season.
    Itís only still going on because of the White Knights running to defend Noels honor. Dude is a decent backup big that plays one side of the court. And why run to overpay in that situation, when we had not addressed our huge need. Thatís pretty much the end of the story. Now you have a similar, but younger, and better type player that you also have to pay. And you also now took away potential minutes from last years lottery pick, that made no sense at the time, and still doesnít. We hoping he plays up his trade value in 15 minutes a game?

Itís not hate to disagree. Or question moves. Thatís pretty much it. And letís see how it plays out, everyone that says ďheís easily tradeable if we need toĒ. Iíve heard that before, doesnít always play out that way

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstyles View Post
    I am not the only person who said people hate Noel but I'm the first, then I started trolling because it was getting ridiculous. It's not worth 14 pages of people arguing back and forth about how bad Noel is. I said myself that he was overpaid by a few million so I agree but it's not that serious for a 14 page debate so how am I being delusional when I'm the one trying to put a stop to it. Now people are talking better than they did on the free agent thread.

This is not around the world it is a thread so me saying hate is different than when speaking about what is happening around the world. People have said he isn't a good NBA player...which means they don't want him here....check the free agent thread please.

I don't have an agenda other than unclogging the free agent page and putting all the Noel "stuff" on a sperate thread. Than I started trolling a little. I barely even posted in the Frank thread but I see you like to twist agendas when you speak because none of what you said makes sense.

I will keep saying posters are hating Noel if I see it. Thanks for checking into this thread I started.
    idk, if you want to put a stop to something you don't reply and let it end, you have the most posts on the topic so your adding wood to the fire honestly.

But your key words was when you said talking better now, well uhhh yea, simple math, initially it was a 3 year 32m contract reported with no team option, now he starts at 8.8m and there is a team option, do you not think that makes a huge difference when this all started?

The posts I read all said it's still a bit much, just like you just said and said but it's managable and Knicks did good in FA.

I suggest you go find those posts since your the accuser that posters said he was not an NBA player? That is in your head or I missed that post lol, because every post i read said what you said, so i'm guessing your included in the hate of Noel?

He is overpaid as a backup center by NBA standards, he is a great rim protector, but is a liability on offense and can't catch the ball at all, worst I've ever seen in the NBA and it's not close. These are not hating the guy just what has transpired, great for him he got paid a couple mil more, it really don't matter now that would have went to Kemba.

So if you want to prove yourself not baiting go find all these posts that said he's not an nba player or posters hate him?

It's easy to post a generalization, but replying to an actual post and quoting all these posters that hate him, well then bravo, but good luck, hence why i say your baiting.

Tell you this much if Mitch don't extend it could be a very good signing, you may just see the 1.8m player come off the bench, and possibly be trade bait for a pick or package, we shall see, but I don't believe the Knicks have it in their plans to have three centers making 26m when two of them don't even shoot the ball and Taj is 36.

Your 109 percent right !. Regardless of what your critics are trying to say. Lots of Noel hate. Made absolutely no sense for posters to go on and on about a back up centers few extra million. Team loved him even if they didn't. You summarized it well. Now they don't want to be honest with themselves and admit they made something so trivial into weeks of anti Noel arguments for a back up center, gee whiz. It is what it is. I guess they wanted to talk Knicks and the news was slow so they focused on Noel. That's all I have to say in the topic of Noel until the regular season.
    i'll repeat this for you go find a post after it was determined he didn't get 3/32m and team option in year 3.

Because if you feel that would have been a good signing then we have a whole lot to discuss don't we?

Who is your starting center? Is it Noel? Go look up back up centers in the NBA and tell me that 3/32 would have been ridiculous when Kemba fell to our laps and no way our FO new that was on the horizon.

Those are those posts you were reading if you disagree with the above fine that is your opinion, but what do you want us to be more honest about?

The other debate was is Noel a starting center that will take you further than the first round of the playoffs? Great question, that is why we are here isn't it, or is that trivial and we should be honest with ourselves and not post our opinions?

Just some information and maybe it will sink in a bit on what some were saying and still saying:

This years FA has plenty of back up centers signed, not counting Noel, the highest contracts are Len at 3.6m and Willy Gomez at 2.3m.

Let that sink in a minute, it's not hatred, but who pays that kind of money for a back up center, yes it's only money lol, but what else you want to discuss during FA? Repeat the contract is better than initially stated but if you think he's a back up he got a lot of money, not just a tad more for a backup.

And the two mentioned are the same age as Noel, not like I picked the Howards and not like I picked young backups like Wagner and Bradley who got 1.7m contracts?

All good he's signed he could fight to be a starter then what happens to Mitch, or his contract with cap could help in a future trade, TBD,

Hatred, no, just posting some facts.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Just some information and maybe it will sink in a bit on what some were saying and still saying:

This years FA has plenty of back up centers signed, not counting Noel, the highest contracts are Len at 3.6m and Willy Gomez at 2.3m.

Let that sink in a minute, it's not hatred, but who pays that kind of money for a back up center, yes it's only money lol, but what else you want to discuss during FA? Repeat the contract is better than initially stated but if you think he's a back up he got a lot of money, not just a tad more for a backup.

And the two mentioned are the same age as Noel, not like I picked the Howards and not like I picked young backups like Wagner and Bradley who got 1.7m contracts?

All good he's signed he could fight to be a starter then what happens to Mitch, or his contract with cap could help in a future trade, TBD,

Hatred, no, just posting some facts.
    I will discuss Noel's play when the season starts. His contract has been signed and the issue is over. If you want to go on about it , have fun. I don't have the interest or the time. But if people wonder out loud why you do it over and over again don't be defensive. Which what it appears like to me your reaction has been to the OPs creating this thread. Ll This is my last post on the thread
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-26-2021 at 11:08 AM.

I will discuss Noel's play when the season starts. His contract has been signed and the issue is over. If you want to go on about it , have fun. I don't have the interest or the time. But if people wonder out loud why you do it over and over again don't be defensive. Which what it appears like to me your reaction has been to the OPs creating this thread. Ll This is my last post on the thread
    I replied to your post you had an opinion, I gave mine and backed it up, you say i'll wait, yea anyone can do that, why are you here then, to wait then tell us how great an idea or the signing was?

Repeat a 1000x no one hates Noel, get that throug you brain, you post commented on hate agreeing with Christy's post.

You don't want comments back then don't reply with posts that aren't true. Pretty simple, but you are hypocritical even though you will come back with i'm a happy guy and don't care? Why post what you did then, sorry but you made accusations that were wrong, be prepared for a reply.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-26-2021 at 02:29 PM.

32 mill on Noel is not cheap and by economical standards, maybe we bid vs ourselves. I think it has more to do with rewarding a player anchoring, one of the league best defense, and being a positive veteran influence without ego, for Mrob. I think his contract is a sign to younger players that hard work will be rewarded.
    `

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew View Post
    32 mill on Noel is not cheap and by economical standards, maybe we bid vs ourselves. I think it has more to do with rewarding a player anchoring, one of the league best defense, and being a positive veteran influence without ego, for Mrob. I think his contract is a sign to younger players that hard work will be rewarded.
    Yea if they hadn't paid noel after finally getting better who took on mitch's role and played injured most of the times it would have looked bad to other players.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

They did it for the children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They did it for the children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wu Tang is for the children

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234