Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Nerlens Noel hate thread

This is a thread to hate one of our own players that has been signed to a 3 year contract (2 and a team option). If your having a bad day feel free to post on this thread to get your licks off on Nerlens Noel. Have at it folks!!!!!!

I would think as soon as a mod reads this because it's a baiting thread it will be closed as quick as opened.

I will repeat myself go find hate on the player posts, you won't so please stop, posters have a right to their opinion, just like you do about how great you think he is.

What you will find is about Nerlens is a good back up center, no centerpiece to a contending team. If that is hate then i'm a hater lol.

It's not a bait thread but it will be closed. The trade thread has been a bait thread with 10 to 15 pages of Nerlens Noel hate. It's clogging up a thread that doesn't need that kind of hate. It deserves it's own thread at this point. But mods won't create a thread like I suggested so it's whatever.

I’m not a big fan of the contract. Try not to be too triggered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’m not a big fan of the contract. Try not to be too triggered

I'm not triggered I just wanted to create a thread to separate the free agent thread and the Nerlens Noel "hate". I figured it would be easier kind of like the Frank thread.

It's just a Knicks forum where people talk Knicks. It's dividing Knicks fans hearing Noel hate in the free agent thread. Here's a thread where everyone with bad feelings about Noel can express them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstyles View Post
    I'm not triggered I just wanted to create a thread to separate the free agent thread and the Nerlens Noel "hate". I figured it would be easier kind of like the Frank thread.

It's just a Knicks forum where people talk Knicks. It's dividing Knicks fans hearing Noel hate in the free agent thread. Here's a thread where everyone with bad feelings about Noel can express them.
    Nerlens, is that you?

Congrats on the contract bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Nerlens, is that you?

lol you read my mind,

Nerlens, is that you?

Thanks Shady, I didn't earn it. I suck defensively besides the occasional blocked shot. Shoot, with my hands I wasn't even allowed to hold my baby when it was born. Can you believe they paid me more than Taj who outplayed me in the Hawks series. And played me more than Obi who is a better rim protector than me. I mean Shady, what did Thibs and the front office see in me because I don't understand it but I'll take the money tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstyles View Post
    Thanks Shady, I didn't earn it. I suck defensively besides the occasional blocked shot. Shoot, with my hands I wasn't even allowed to hold my baby when it was born. Can you believe they paid me more than Taj who outplayed me in the Hawks series. And played me more than Obi who is a better rim protector than me. I mean Shady, what did Thibs and the front office see in me because I don't understand it but I'll take the money tho.
    you must have some dirty pictures of Leon

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you must have some dirty pictures of Leon

ewing, there was this one thing i saw after practice...never mind. Anyway it's amazing the Knicks are paying me more than 4 time all star Kemba Walker. I'm just thankful an humble to be here.

What I'm not humble about is that Poor Paul and No Klutch agency screwing me out of 60 million dollars

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    lol you read my mind,
    Soon we’ll see “chrisstyles” Twitter posts defending him every night. Burner located!

Soon we’ll see “chrisstyles” Twitter posts defending him every night. Burner located!
    Nah Shady I'm just a normal guy Chrisstyles not a professional NBA ball player named Nerlens Noel with a burner account that will be commenting periodically during the season on his behalf if I have a good game.
    Last edited by Chrisstyles; 08-24-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Nothing but respect for Noel. People on this forum complain and get zeroed in on the weirdest stuff.

They bent because Noel got 2 or 3 million more than what they thought he was worth per year.

Seems negativity is the currency with many at this board and they're just not happy unless they are unhappy. Go back to the recent draft thread and peruse a few posts if you don't think so. Also seems there needs to be at least one whipping boy for the throng. Now that Frank is gone Nerlens can definitely be in contention.

Go Knicks!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast